The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

thnaks bilal,

i was expecting him to look like ferguson, but with jet black hair

glad he didnt now as if he did id be even more mad at selling him

Come on guys, I need some support. I'm one of the very few (about 5) people who are running for the top job. You people here would know about my managerial skills and talent, so I expect some votes from here. Imagine how great it would be to have a fellow PC member being the Battrick England manager. Please!! :upray

cheerz bilal mate he looks more like a gansta than a cricket player... the bowlers will get scared though

Bilal, can I have a pic of my entire squad?? Please?? If not possible, then just Atkinson, Drayton, Leonard, Dennis, Cox, Delop, Andrews, Crouch, Rudi, Tuckett, Fallon, Bolder, Dunn, Bunn and Binns...
;)

Ive seen my squad, got some quite bizzare looking players! Ainsworth looks NOTHING how i imagined he would! And I have a few who look more suited to having a bit of a brawl or selling dodgy goods down the market!

FreddieFan said:
Like the manager? :p
Never, the manager of The Briggs Bullets is a very well respected manager and would never dream of fighting or dealing in dodgy goods down the market ;)

Shame the same cannot be said for you nor Zorax :p

Briggsey said:
Never, the manager of The Briggs Bullets is a very well respected manager and would never dream of fighting or dealing in dodgy goods down the market ;)

Shame the same cannot be said for you nor Zorax :p

Maybe, but anyone could manage Ainsworth, or Crouch for that matter. I had to actually work :p

FreddieFan said:
Maybe, but anyone could manage Ainsworth, or Crouch for that matter. I had to actually work :p
Hey! Ainsworth was my best batsman when I got the team, his primary was respectable and every other batsman in the team were mainly mediocre! The bowlers were the same, if not worse, one proficient and the rest feeble!

I built this team up, like you are doing with yours! Just you havent been as quick or successful yet :p

Briggsey said:
Hey! Ainsworth was my best batsman when I got the team, his primary was respectable and every other batsman in the team were mainly mediocre! The bowlers were the same, if not worse, one proficient and the rest feeble!

I built this team up, like you are doing with yours! Just you havent been as quick or successful yet :p

I'm sure that will be tested soon, my team has come on in leaps and bounds since I last faced you or Zorax. My YP all-rounder is a star in the making!

FreddieFan said:
I'm sure that will be tested soon, my team has come on in leaps and bounds since I last faced you or Zorax. My YP all-rounder is a star in the making!
4 or 5 of my youth players are stars in the making, never mind your one!

And once I offload Thatcher and recoup the money I will be ready and willing to splash the cash and build up my ITS again :)

Users who are viewing this thread