The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Will fill any requests when i get home (expecting votes from you lot :p )

P.S I am only running for U-19 manager now ;)

Last edited:
It seems ive made my way in to the top 10 for the U19 manager race. Dont know how, my thread is probably the quietest!

My thread has kicked alive! Please vote!
Oh, and when does voting end? I plan to have a few votes to put in, but want to do it after a while.

i might run next time

but i might be in V then,

check out my IV, strongest i have looked at, william ardley was in it season 1 (didnt get to play against him though)

the teams that got promoted in 2 and 3 looke like they will cope in III, a couple here now (not me) could cope aswell

To be honest, all the candidates are quite poor this time, perhaps including me. If I don't get it (99.9% probability), then I'll actually find it hard to like the new English manager, especially if it ends up being Yorkshire_Pudding or Zanarkand. So, I actually want Impurity to be the English manager.

Heres Zorax's whole squad...

And here's pak cricketers good players...

Attachments

• Zorax 1.JPG
    Zorax 1.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Zorax 2.JPG
    Zorax 2.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Zorax 3.JPG
    Zorax 3.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Falcons 1.JPG
    Falcons 1.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Falcons 2.JPG
    Falcons 2.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 29
My squad is pretty good. And I like the way my players are. Atkinson and Drayton are a lot more similar than I though! I mean, they both are of the same age, Respectable LFM bowlers, abysmal LH bats, and have similar cons. Both were in my starting squad. Now they look the same too! :D
But honestly, out of all the players, I least expected Mohammed Delop to be white...

Bilal91 said:
He might be like Naseer Hussain...
But he is a West Indian-Born Muslim, not an Indian born-shifted to England- becomes Christian (Or something non-Hindu) player. BIG difference.

Alright mate whatever...anyways how do you know if you are in the top 10???

Users who are viewing this thread