The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

The Spin said:
Ill stick in an easy one if its dropping

BTW, here is the reason why my cup run will end this week

3. Rich Eyre (41596)
LH Batsman, LM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime
A defensive player with proficient leadership skills and feeble experience.

Plays For: Addactive County
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 41,294
Wages: ?5,898 p/w

Batting M I R n.o. Ave SR HS C st 50s 100s
Season 1 0 0 0 - - 0 2 0 0 0
Career 49 43 2681 15 95.75 93.84 174 102 10 16 8

DONT BE FOOLED BY BTR

look at his catches and stumpings

he is a w/k, my w/k (swift) hast BTR of over 40k yet only competent bat

Spin, Addactive County won my league last year in a canter. I'm sorry but I really can't see any way you can beat them!

Adarsh said:
Yes, but an average of 95 and 8 hundreds, wage of ?6000 and a BTR of 40,000 suggests otherwise.

my wicket keeper has hit hundresds (albeit in friendlies) has a wage of about 5400, whihc i expect to rise next season even if i stop training him now, (concentration up to remarkable)

what div was he in last season?

and im nto saying e sint a good batter (respectable? proficient?) but he isnt as good as he looks

can someone help me please... my players Pat Austin and Barakat Zaidi havnt popped in training for almost 2 months or over... they did pop once after 2 weeks of transfer but not since.. and i havnt changed any nets sessions

Oh, looks like i will be out in the next round of the cup than :crying

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 34
hassan1823 said:
can someone help me please... my players Pat Austin and Barakat Zaidi havnt popped in training for almost 2 months or over... they did pop once after 2 weeks of transfer but not since.. and i havnt changed any nets sessions

i think it says somewhere to reset nets to make sure they still work,

but before firing and hiring go on view nets info to see their last recorded sessions

also the age might have put the pops off by a week or two, and the training cons changes might have effected them

ZoraxDoom said:
Yup, you're screwed!! :eek:

Thanks mate :eek:

hassan1823 said:
I cant seem to find ur thread

If you were talking about me...than go here: http://www.battrick.org/nl/threads.asp?threadID=15745

I know...it dosen't have any replies because i created it today...i had created one before when i was running for both but i mod said you can only run for one...thats why...

P.S Look at the screeny below...he was the U-19 Pakistan and cheering India on...WTF :mad

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
managing pakistan to let India win

o btw is there anychance that i can still enter the elections

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread