The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Yeah, this engine is getting a bit random... It used to be a lot smoother before. (I used to win all the games before) :p

Again a tough group. First match against The Falcon :eek: and there is Silly Syl in my group :doh and I am sure about one thing that I will finish 3rd atleast...and hoping to dominate play well in the plate group as there are many teams weaker than and group A is so easy all the weak teams in that group :facepalm

Let's do this :p

Its thursday morning here i India and no challenge yet. :(

I doubt I will be able to accept the challenge for friendly before friday night if it comes late tonight.

Any suggestions as to what to do?

Its thursday morning here i India and no challenge yet. :(

I doubt I will be able to accept the challenge for friendly before friday night if it comes late tonight.

Any suggestions as to what to do?

On Thursday you can challenge him, just make sure it's at his ground still. If he still doesn't accept, I'll give you the points as he's the one who's forfeited.

Sent him a message and the challenge on his ground. :)

EDIT: I will arrange a friendly elsewhere if he doesn't accept my challenge by tomorrow morning.

I understand what you are saying but then I am in dire financial situation and would not like to miss any money which comes my way.

So, I will wait till tomorrow else will arrange somewhere else.

My challenge hasn't been accepted yet. :(

Should I arrange my friendly somewhere else? Or is there still some hope?

Users who are viewing this thread