The Spin's Download Thread

It was great. :) Can't wait for 1.3 now, I will enjoy this a lot in the mean time.

Thanks for your support. Just for those who didnt read, this latest fix will only effect OD games of 45/50 overs. All other features are the same as 1.1

hey spin this is an excellent realistic 1.2 patch. one of the best i played with. batsman pacing is excellent

the only thing 2 minor issues i have is

1. lack of edge i havnt got no edges while bowling in an ODI

2. cpu batsman can hit a fast yorker out of the park for 6 which i found a bit un realistic. i was bowling to pitersen and he hit 3 yorkers in a row for 6 and he just came to the crease, i found that unrealistic

i would like to see more edges and less 6s of yorkers

thanks

The Spin said:
Thanks for your support. Just for those who didnt read, this latest fix will only effect OD games of 45/50 overs. All other features are the same as 1.1
Mate, I can't stop laughing at the 'offically endorsed by duffarama' pic and the start of this thread. Keep the laughs up. ;)
Cheers from the friendliest moderator,
Duffarama.

jazz said:
hey spin this is an excellent realistic 1.2 patch. one of the best i played with. batsman pacing is excellent

the only thing 2 minor issues i have is

1. lack of edge i havnt got no edges while bowling in an ODI

2. cpu batsman can hit a fast yorker out of the park for 6 which i found a bit un realistic. i was bowling to pitersen and he hit 3 yorkers in a row for 6 and he just came to the crease, i found that unrealistic

i would like to see more edges and less 6s of yorkers

thanks

Thanks for the feedback. THe first one is an EA bug, we dont think it can be fixed but I will try. For 2 either you bowled them in the wrong place (less likely) or the EA AI is useless (very likely), sorry if it sounds like I am passing on the blame but I will try to fix these issues.

Duffarama said:
Mate, I can't stop laughing at the 'offically endorsed by duffarama' pic and the start of this thread. Keep the laughs up.
Will do duff, enjoy your pic :p

Thanks, have read it and will look into fixing it, a possible 1.2.1 may be on its way

More News!

Today is the release of the Challenging Patch 1.1!

It will be posted here later in the day.

Challenging Patch 1.1

125554787.jpg

Here it is!

The hardest gameplay imaginable.
Going to hit it into the stands? I dont think so!
Bowl them out for an easy total? Maybe not!

Try it... at your peril!

This patch increases difficulty by a massive amount and is only compatible with Hard mod in Limited and Unlimited overs matches.

Attachments

• The Spin's Challenging Gameplay Patch 1.1.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 12,977
Last edited:
spin on ur realistic patch the straight drive ,backfooot straight drive, on drive,backfoot on drive have absolutely no power in them at all
y is tat???

ur patch is good please edit the storkes then it becomes more reliastic please do it

Users who are viewing this thread