The Spin's Download Thread

Thanks for the app guys! That error message cannot be to do with this patch, I will look into it but it is either a bat, face, TV overlay or kit

i think the patch is good, but i dont like the pace of the ODI matches, they are usually off the mark with a six first ball.

I have found on Hard mode also that I got for 9-10 odd runs per over from the first 15 overs until I can put my field back. In the process I get about 4 catches at deep extra cover. The total they end up with at the end is realistic but if the pace was a bit more realistic it would be better. Other than having expensive stats for my opening bowlers I don't mind much, so long as I am chasing a compeditive total. So I mean they get less runs off the first 15 and get a good amound during the rest, but not holeing out all the time.

I think this error is really with EA. They made the players too big and fast for the ground i think so they cover too much ground. Oh well.

Last edited:
It does seem to be an EA problem, I have set the CPU pacing for the beginning of an innings to 4 an over, as you can see, this shouldnt happen

Its stil lthe best patch anyway.

Do you reccomend any custom fields to be used? Or anything else to be used with it?

Just had a match against Australia. Six off the first ball. Another few boundarys off the first over and a wicket (bowled - short ball which went off body to stumps). And after the second over they were 20/3. They ended up being 70/7 before Symonds and Hogg put on a nice partnership without hitting in the air. Which was realistic. They ended up making 160 I think.

The problem is, at the start, they hit the ball in the air far too much and end up being caught. Then after they lose wickets and when the 15th ofver comes they end up getting 2 runs per ove ror so until the end where they start attacking again.

Just my thoughts for the next patch, it would be really cool if the risk taking i nthe first 15 or so overs was lessened and afterwalds they accumulated singles and the odd boundary a little better.

Thanks.

OFFICIAL NEWS

2 release dates announced
Reallistic Patch 1.3 - January 31st
Challenging Patch 1.1 - January 22nd

Reallistic Patch 1.2 will be released tomorrow as a fix for the ODI pacing.

Enjoy these patches!

The Spin said:
OFFICIAL NEWS

2 release dates announced
Reallistic Patch 1.3 - January 31st
Challenging Patch 1.1 - January 22nd

Reallistic Patch 1.2 will be released tomorrow as a fix for the ODI pacing.

Enjoy these patches!
I'm back Spin boy and I can't wait to get a hold of your upcoming patches. Just to let you know, realistic is spelt with one 'l.' ;)
Keep it up and by the way, I've airmailed you a medal. :o

Maybe im spelling it wrong on purpose ;)
Ill rep you for that medal... when it arrives :p

good work spin, cant wait for realistic 1.2!

Thanks man, I will give it a spin (lol nice pun huh) right now.

Just one note. Youll have to rename the file after its downloaded as it adds stuff to the name.

Last edited:
Thanks for that, yes make sure the file name begins with '2bb', delete anything before it.

Users who are viewing this thread