The Spin's Download Thread

Fantastic, Love it. Finally I get to play Cricket 2005 for real. Well Done

Thanks hilts, enjoy!

Just to inform you, I will soon be releasing a website to find up to the minute news and even some exclusive downloads! Check back for the address soon!

i just re installed my game and put my downloads back on it. I was just about to bowl and this happened

and this has happened.

Attachments

• cricket.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 221
  • cricket1.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 214
hi a very good patch but i can't play a stroke on te backfoot and can't play a defensive one on the front foot can you figure it out

@Chimp - Nothing to do with my patch, check the other patches you installed and make sure they are done correctly. I f it still doesnt work then find from someone like barmyarmy what that file is and download a patch for it.
@makaveli - Can you be more specific. Can you not play any back foot strokes?

The Spin said:
Website!

The new website "The Spin's Downloads" is now available at www.freewebs.com/thespindownloads

Up to the minute patch news and breakthroughs as well as exclusive downloads and games! Try it now!
Hey mate,

Just went to your web page you created and signed into your guest book (i hope i was first, if i was do i get a suprise :D" but when i went to goto it again the web page will not show up at all. :(

EDIT 6:07pm
Just went back to your web page and all working good now must have been internet not refereshing the website as had to restart computer. :D

Last edited:
No i can't play any backfoot strokes not to the leg side or the to the covers

Thats very odd. Has anyone else had this problem?

@kymsheba - Thanks for visiting the site. Glad to hear it worked! Nice sig as well ;)

The Spin said:
Thats very odd. Has anyone else had this problem?

@kymsheba - Thanks for visiting the site. Glad to hear it worked! Nice sig as well ;)
Hi The Spin,

1. have not run into this problem myself it works fine for me i can play front and back foot shots.

2. Your welcome mate. :D

Website now has its own forums, sign up now (preferably using the same name or similar to here at Planetcricket) Mod and Admin positions on offer!

note to Duff: I know your on holiday, but Ive got an admin position saved for you ;)

The Spin said:
Website now has its own forums, sign up now (preferably using the same name or similar to here at Planetcricket) Mod and Admin positions on offer!

note to Duff: I know your on holiday, but Ive got an admin position saved for you ;)
Gday Mr.Spin. I have ditched a ride back to my 'home sweet home' for a day, so I'll check out your nifty site. ;)
Keep up the great work bud.
And did I say great work? :)

ur patch is sweet man, the best out there! The most fun i have had playing cric2k5 since, well ever! So thnks dude for releasing cric2k6! thanks
ps. Batting first i scored 280/8 after 50 overs and bwling was so realistic and the keeper actually had a catch, they scored 271 allout in 49.1 overs and i just want to thank u for the best match i have had in a cricket game except for cric captains!
pps. the error messge Chimp was talking abt, i get it too but i just hit ignore and it only pops up once in a while!thx

Users who are viewing this thread