The Spin's Download Thread

I now reveal the exact release time for the super patch!

It will be released Sunday 25th December 2005 at 10:30am (GMT, sorry aussies, you have to wait for it! ;))

It will be released at that time in this thread, and maybe a few minutes later in the download centre (It takes me a few minutes to type, Im only human!)

I hope you like it!

The Spin said:
I now reveal the exact release time for the super patch!

It will be released Sunday 25th December 2005 at 10:30am (GMT, sorry aussies, you have to wait for it! ;))

It will be released at that time in this thread, and maybe a few minutes later in the download centre (It takes me a few minutes to type, Im only human!)

I hope you like it!

Well bugger that!!! why do we have to wait for you guys to catch up to us Aussies all the time lol. I been waiting for this xmas present for about 10 hours so far rofl.

oh well at least i opened all my presents while waiting lol.

Merry x-mas all!!! :cheers :D :clap :) :happy

Sorry mate. I couldnt have done it any earlier. I just woke up!

Its 9:30 GMT so only 1 hour to wait!

122813018.jpg

122785034.jpg

Here it is, the one you've been waiting for. Available to download now!

Features:
Reallistic patch 1.1 - Slightly updated with minor bug fixes
Beginners patch 2.0 - Revamped for easier play with some skill required
Challenging patch 1.0 - All new for players who just find it too easy!

Please leave feedback!

Attachments

• The Spin's Gameplay Super Patch.zip
    12.8 KB · Views: 959
One problem u could fix on the realistic patch is that wen u hit the ball it goes slow and then suddenly rockets off the outfield

The Spin said:
122813018.jpg

122785034.jpg

Here it is, the one you've been waiting for. Available to download now!

Features:
Reallistic patch 1.1 - Slightly updated with minor bug fixes
Beginners patch 2.0 - Revamped for easier play with some skill required
Challenging patch 1.0 - All new for players who just find it too easy!

Please leave feedback!
Just got back from some merry making and wish everyone a merry x-mas again and "THE SPIN" you are a legend mate the patch is well worth the wait keep up the good work mate you have now got me as a dedicated follower of your patches. :hpraise :hpraise

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

I tried to fix that bug, it musnt have worked. Might be an unfixable EA problem. I will try in future versions.

Great Release! i really enjoy this patch! prob the best i used so far... what a xmas present The Spin. Will give review after i played with it.

Excellent work, mate! Can't wait to play the game with your patch. Keep it up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread