The Spin's Download Thread

spin this is sooo good. i love your challenging patch is brilliant. great work, keep it up.

Ive tried the patch for a short while(abt a couple of overs),looks really interesting,well done on them.

If I was to recommend improving on it further,I would suggest trying to edit some of the shot files to make it even better.Otherwise a good job done.

Thanks irottev and Sid.

I am hoping to have the shots done for version 2.0. Hopefully to be released soon (still a way off yet ;)) Theres a lot of shot files there...

hi man keed to good work going ...i really injoyed that Reallistic Patch 1.1 ...this is good but there is a problem which make this game some time ****....can u think n make a patch to improve feilding spacily the fine leg fielder.he always miss feild for me yaar:D(not to make the out feild slow)cuz in 10 over matches or 50 over match ...cpu feilders drpop catches n missfeild much ...happy new year

After decoding that last message (:p) I will give it a go. Hopefully I can do it.

Now released...

The Spin's Gameplay Super Patch in AI format for use with Sid_19840's AI manager

Change between patches easily.

Available now!

Attachments

• The Spin's Gameplay Super Patch.zip
    353 bytes · Views: 42
G'day The Spin. I am back from my holidays for a couple of days and I have extensively tested the patch that you released to me. I have been once again amazed, overwhelming and may I add speechless once again. I really don't know what to say mate. Your 3 patches are just unbelievable (them being the beginners, challenging and realistic). I will report about the postivite aspects of your patch tomorrow (because I am too tired and I'm falling asleep). Continue your excellent work. Great job.
The Spin's Gameplay Super Patch - officially endorsed by duffarama.
Cheers. :)

hey spin,
good job dude i love ur realistic patch...and we need more from u can u create any patch for make cpu's fielding strong coz they missed 70% balls on fine leg and more fielders dropped lots of catches and missfield too ...so plz creat a patch for fix this problem ...we need 100% field skills from cpu......waiting for ur new release.

Saumya

You want MORE! :p Its in my to-do list. Ill try but it isnt my top prioritory. That honour goes to shot editing.

The Spin said:
After decoding that last message (:p) I will give it a go. Hopefully I can do it.

Now released...

The Spin's Gameplay Super Patch in AI format for use with Sid_19840's AI manager

Change between patches easily.

Available now!

Just wondering about this. The program won't let me select it becaus eit has to be a .big file but the attached file is an ai file. How do I configure this?

Thanks.

EDIT: Ah I see, its already been done. Do I just put that into the directory where you usually put the files? Ill give it a go anyway.

Last edited:
If you go into the AI manager and press "Load settings" then select the AI file then it should work.

Users who are viewing this thread