The Spin's Download Thread

The Spin said:
Thanks for the comments

THe new patch will go into testing today (thanks duff ;)) prior to its release
And I hope you bring your great ideas and skills to the PlanetCricket patch team which you now reside in. :)
I can't wait to test the new patch.
Cheers and keep up the great work.

Thanks Duff

Beta should be ready in a couple of hours

Cricketman93 said:
loved your patch! the best 1 so far! Can't wait for the next one!

keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feedback

As I said, Dec 25th is the release date so not long to wait!

Congrats on being included in the patch-team on my behalf,and I look fwd to trying out your ai,now that I finally have some time.

The new patch is up at the weekend be prepared! Also check out the logo on post 1.

Spin... have u fixed this problem : If I bowl a full toss, I am very likely to get a wicket.... why? I bowl ALL the way past the stumps, and usually get the batsman bowled. They go for a VERY wild shot, and sometimes do connect, but it may be the 19th over, and I accidently bowl a full toss, and get a wicket. Any ideas? +Reps for u :)

This patch is definatly realistic. My only suggestion would be to make the bowler bowl different lines when you are batting. They bowl the same straight lined balls every ball.

Great work man.

Last edited:
zMario said:
Spin... have u fixed this problem : If I bowl a full toss, I am very likely to get a wicket.... why? I bowl ALL the way past the stumps, and usually get the batsman bowled. They go for a VERY wild shot, and sometimes do connect, but it may be the 19th over, and I accidently bowl a full toss, and get a wicket. Any ideas? +Reps for u :)

Ill have a go at that, I guess you mean in ODIs as this doesnt happen in tests. Ill try and find a way of doing that.

irottev said:
This patch is definatly realistic. My only suggestion would be to make the bowler bowl different lines when you are batting. They bowl the same straight lined balls every ball.

Great work man.

Thank you for your feedback and yes, that is an upcoming fix in the next version

The Spin said:
Ill have a go at that, I guess you mean in ODIs as this doesnt happen in tests. Ill try and find a way of doing that.

Thank you for your feedback and yes, that is an upcoming fix in the next version
I'm really sorry The Spin but I havn't been able to extensively test the patch you emailed to me as of yet. In a month, I'll give you my thoughts on it. :p

Helpful Duff :rolleyes:

No problem mate, have a great holiday and give it a crack when you get back.

The Spin said:
Helpful Duff :rolleyes:

No problem mate, have a great holiday and give it a crack when you get back.
Mate, if I don't report back to you in about a week... that means I will be enjoying the patch too much - which I am sure I will. ;)
Keep and it. Absolute gem patcher lol.

Users who are viewing this thread