The VB Series 2006

VB Series Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to miss cricket :(. I don't have fox like most of us and the next match we will see with Australia is the Ashes (I believe). Hopefully we will get too watch quite abit of domestic cricket.

IloveGilly said:
I'm going to miss cricket :(. I don't have fox like most of us and the next match we will see with Australia is the Ashes (I believe). Hopefully we will get too watch quite abit of domestic cricket.

Only a couple more weeks of domestic cricket left, so no real domestic matches to watch..

So there is like 2 more weeks of cricket for us Free to Air watchers, and thats it :(

OMG Katich misfielded. I'm getting sick of that guy. How about super subbing Hogg on for him ;) Seriously he better make a 100 today or he better get the sack tommorow.

Wow what a catch by Ponting, brillant!!! :clap

SL finish on 266 of their 50 overs. Not a bad score at all and it will take some chasing. Vass will be the key early on as he loves the swinging conditions. For Aus, they just need to keep wickets in hand. A quick fire start by Gilly would help but as long as Hussey isn't out Aus should win.

Wow, brilliant catch by Punter and brillaitn run-out by Gilly (right-handed).
I didn't watch a lot of the innings, was too busy watching Prison Break but boy Australia went overtime, (Stupid Greig rubbed it in on them) but then again we didn't have Hogg.

266 on the board, quite good for a compitition, its always difficult to chase 250+ scores in finals and especially if u have lot of pressure on ur team.

I had expected at one stage to make around 280-290 runs. But again they were disappointing in the end.

Australia should win this one.

Its just too long.

Lee didn't bowl his best, Katich had better make a decent total indeed.

expectations about katich 50 is enough from him but he has to score it quickly, and for australian team they really have to win this one, cuz they did loose VB series cup from last 7 years or so.

3 runs in 3 overs thats why i dont likes to see katich to bat at top on australian squad.

They are a batting combination. One has to hit and one has to ease down. Gilchrist hit three fours in a row.

thats why having Katich at the top if the order is so puzzling...i really cant understand the selectors.

Users who are viewing this thread