Ukt20 - R4 fixtures posted

Are you an honest commited AC09 PS3 player living in the UK?

• YES

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • NO

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
agree, day 5 is my favorite, but I dont mind playing day 4 either.

THe patch will change everything, we all might be heading back to the drawing boards.

oh, i see.

Yes, I thought day 5 made a difference for the spinners, can get a lot of catches on day 5. this makes for a better match IMO. It's going to be fun using each others favourite settings.

amjad9, please can you post or PM me with your favourite tour settings. The tour reaches you in ROUND TWO. As for everyone else, you can post them now or wait until the round that preceeds yours.

Last edited:
Hey Gunner, loving this tour concept.

My settings are

Headingly
Day 5
Overcast
Kookaburra ( do the balls make a difference?)

Hey Gunner, loving this tour concept

Thanks, havent decided who will decide the tour settings for semis and final yet though. any ideas?

ALSO

AL Amin... is that your PSN username? I have not been able to add you as of yet. Clarification would be appreciated.

Thanks, havent decided who will decide the tour settings for semis and final yet though. any ideas?

ALSO

AL Amin... is that your PSN username? I have not been able to add you as of yet. Clarification would be appreciated.

it's actually, Legendboy20 gunner! :) i'll add you, your PSN is same as your pc username right?.

mine is johannesburg, clear and day 3 wicket
does any1 know the difference between dukes and a kookabura ball?

sorry gunner for the late reply i have been on holiday for the past week. i dont know why i cnt connect to certain ppl i have really good internet signal etc i have reseted everything and even tried opening ports etc but still have trouble. never mind there would be no point in me playing really. just shocking game really.

Touring:xtremexdesix
Stadium: kolkata
Cloud cover: overcast
Pitch wear:day 5 morning
Ball type: regular ball lol

mine is johannesburg, clear and day 3 wicket
does any1 know the difference between dukes and a kookabura ball?

The Dukes has a more pronounced seem, and is said to stay harder longer, which will aid the bowlers, don't know if this is true in the game, as i haven't used it yet.

gougie added 14 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Think this is correct, but not 100%.

It seems that I have overlooked the fact that with eight players we only play seven fixtures. This means it is impossible for us to tour every players settings! I only became aware of this obvious fact when cheesesarni PM me his tour settings and i had not allocated a fixture round touring him. An honest mistake, I might add.

What I propose is that the tour settings cheesesarni has choosen should be used for the two semi finals. If any body thinks this is unfair, or can advise me of a better option please feel free to do so. In future seasons, I will not nominate tour settings myself, thus solving the problem.

The tour settings/method of choosing tour settings for the final are yet to be determined.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first match has been completed...

gunner_3SP_glow won the toss and batted fist. LegendBoy20 was left stunned as gunners' NZ openers Fullman and Mccallen exploded with a 173 partnership, Mccallen was painfully dropped facing his first delivery and again on 60. Both batsmen scoried over eighty. gunner_3SP_glow ended the twenty overs on 239/5. LegendBoy20 made a bold attempt to win the match and scored above the RRR from the start. But early wickets made the task more and more difficult. Hussey had a great knock scoring 68 of 26 balls as AUS blasted the kookaburra ball all over the ground. Finally they fell 85 runs short, recording a quickfire 154 a/o after only 12.5 overs.

Last edited:
keller 144ao (NZ)
amjad 145/6 (AUS)

score doesnt do this game justice..was a real cracker. he looked like getting 200 at one stage! Then I was 6/2, and later 55/6 or something like that! But an unbeaten 70 odd i think from katich and a useful 30 odd fro Johnson saw me home!

Come on guys... lets get these first round fixtures completed.

LeftArmFast Vs gougie

xtremexdesix Vs cheesesarni

LeftArmFast (New Zealand) 188-4 in 20 overs

Gougie (South Africa) 145-9 in 20 overs

Users who are viewing this thread