West Indies in England

Wait, wait. Are you saying drop Cook?

:eek: Im amazed, the words Cook and drop dont go together.

At the moment;

1. Vaughan
2. Cook
3. Bell

I'd drop Strauss, keep both Bell and Colly in ;) Then make the Trescothick commnt disappear

lol i see how that came out

drop strauss and vaughan opens with cook

Though in reality, England consider Vaughan indispensable no matter what, in an theoretical setting, showing glimpses of form against the second worst team in test cricket should not get your head off the chopping block. Better players have been shanked for less.

Boy boy boy, Inzi trying to horse jump his wickets last year, now KP trying to smash a six only to find his helmet had had enough. Woodworm are going to have a busy evening in the complaints department:rolleyes:

Trescothick isn't in the picture at the moment. It'll take him a long while to make his way back into the English team.

Why oh why do people keep suggesting Bell at 3? He performs at 6, so play him at 6.

I say we declare now so I can see us bowl for a bit before I go out to play cricket myself at 5:30.....

Three wickets in an over for Sammy. But England has a big lead already. But England should bat their innings out, since after today there are still two days left.

Right, im going to Email the ECB to ask can we have a streaker running behind Harmison every ball, he gets one bleeding hug off a naked west indian and plays the shot of his life! Good innings by Cook!

My Vote, bat out our innings, we'll be out by lunch tomorrow! Enough time.

And another streaker :p 3 males, no females.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen take not of how Harmison is playing, for this is proper batting. When you've got 437 runs on the board, just have a swipe and hope for the best. Good on ya Harmy.

Users who are viewing this thread