West Indies in Zimbabwe/South Africa

Excuse me.. Your neither South African nor West Indian, so shut it and walk on!Seriously, go away.

Wow, you're also a hypocrite! I knew you weren't very smart, but you're also a hypocrite! LOL :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

Just giving you some of your old material :).. by the way, you're being destroyed in the other thread.

How u find him as a hypocrate :rolleyes: He is not an South African nor West indian, so ??????? it doesnt mean he have to be from that nation to support or cheer to any of those cricket team .

How u find him as a hypocrate :rolleyes: He is not an South African nor West indian, so ??????? it doesnt mean he have to be from that nation to support or cheer to any of those cricket team .

Uhh you didn't really pick up that we were making a joke about the "India v Australia" thread did you?

He told me to leave from that thread because I wasn't Indian or Australia, so I jokingly told him to leave this thread because he isn't SA or WI..

Please don't roll your eyes at me without knowing what we were alluding to :)

Ganga's gone, Great bowling Steyn!

Steyn looks to be bowling alot better and Morton looks to be struggling

I like the reinvented Chris Gayle, just going out there and giving them the damage instead of fussing about footwork. He's better at one-dayers for a simple reason and he might as well play an unconventional style of test cricket. He has a knack for it.

Not sure about the decision to omit Sammy, though. I'd definitely drop Ganga sooner.

Excuse me.. Your neither South African nor West Indian, so shut it and walk on!Seriously, go away.

Wow, you're also a hypocrite! I knew you weren't very smart, but you're also a hypocrite! LOL :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

Just giving you some of your old material :).. by the way, you're being destroyed in the other thread.
Very rich coming from somebody who's been posting heavily in the India vs Australia thread. Excuse me while I go and wipe out my tears of laughter.

Very rich coming from somebody who's been posting heavily in the India vs Australia thread. Excuse me while I go and wipe out my tears of laughter.

Uhh you didn't really pick up that we were making a joke about the "India v Australia" thread did you?

He told me to leave from that thread because I wasn't Indian or Australia, so I jokingly told him to leave this thread because he isn't SA or WI..

Please don't roll your eyes at me without knowing what we were alluding to :)

Ganga's gone, Great bowling Steyn!

Would be nice if you bothered to read other posts, that clearly explains that. But, I will explain it again.. For you :)

He told me to leave the India v Australia thread because I was South African and said I didn't have the right to post in a thread where neither of my countries are playing in, and then the next thing he does is come and post here. Understand now?

Last edited:
^^lol not everyone reads the India vs Australia thread. Best not to insult the person but merely provide the original post/link to the page explaining everything.

I only just arrived from the cricket (Aus v Ind) and i have to say i'm dissapointed. But then again SA were burning in embarrassment so you would expect them to go hard at the WI.

^^lol not everyone reads the India vs Australia thread. Best not to insult the person but merely provide the original post/link to the page explaining everything.

I only just arrived from the cricket (Aus v Ind) and i have to say i'm dissapointed. But then again SA were burning in embarrassment so you would expect them to go hard at the WI.

Thankyou, really.

I see... well I think you should confine the feuds to private messages. Otherwise it confuses the other members, you see... ;)

ahh i just flicked over to the cricket, geffory boycott on comentry ?! i thought he only does work for the bbc ?

Two wickets successively for South Africa. West Indies need to get at least 300 to put the SA batsmen under some pressure.

I feel they should of still gone with Sammy in this test to someone who has a bowling average of 380 odd. The West Indies such of selected Dave Mohammed since he looked a good bowler everytime I saw him and would fit it in very good in this side since he can also bat as well.

Users who are viewing this thread