Windows XP vs Vista

Which windows you prefer?

• Total voters
ThanksThanks let me check this. How to install it?

EDIT: It is just 1MB

Neo your didn't worked but i installed another from one site.
1638271dd772bdec5b95558715e2676dbbc5719.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I've noticed that Vista transormation pack does make the system actually slower than what it is in Vista. :p Plus, though it depends from person to person, I've had a bit of my share of stability problems with VTP. :)

Thanks but i am okay with XP. May be i change to vista next year.

Use Window Blinds to enhance looks. Its way better than what Vista will give. If you want u can download Vista theme too.

Window blinds is not a good software. It corrupted my pc once :mad

I always buy legal that's why i am able to use I explorer 7 and 8. And i can easily buy vista

IE is free. The cracking process to make software legal are not safe so thats why system crashes and sometimes they make undesireable changes in system registry.

And Vista is not costly so anyone can buy it. Think about buying other softwares except from MS.

I have used Vista on a laptop (2GB RAM, nVidia 128mb Graphic Card and AMD), and must say that I loved it. Its more pleasing, smooth and easy on the eye. And the aero effects are really cool. Makes me feel I'm not working on a computer at all but the thing I see is actually happening! So I say Vista all the way. But I recommend buying a new computer with Vista instead of upgrading.

When i bought my laptop it was having original vista but i don't liked that so i formatted and installed new original xp.

Users who are viewing this thread