19 Feb - India vs Bangladesh

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nevertheless now that the fate of this match is pretty much decieded the main things to ponder over are

1. BD are a decent batting unit and their spin can trouble other teams in the table. at the expense of WI they can enter the quarter finals. after that not much is expected but who knows...

2. sree needs to go and ashwin or chawla needs to be taken in. spin will be the key here for india. if we take sree out of the equation actually we have bowled well here.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
why have bowlers then?? might as well install bowling machines....
Redundant argument. As said above, the good bowlers will still bowl better than the bad ones, and that's what matters. As long as there is differentiation in ability, it doesn't matter if it's 500/5 versus 499/3 or 190 all out v 191/9. You just have to change your views on what's a good total. Bowlers should be satisfied if they go at 5 runs per over.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Are Bangladesh actually going for it or playing out 50 overs? No one can tell really :rolleyes

And why have Raqibul Hasan in the team when you know he can only add to the problems batting in these situations. Tamim played well but I would liked to see him make a better effort to score at a run a ball.

----------

God now they can't even get to 300. They really should have made up their mind whether they want to go for 371 or 300.

Sureshot

Executive member
Decent effort by Bangladesh with the bat, they were never going to make 371 and they are really missing Mortaza to front their pace bowlers. They aren't to be underestimated in this tournament.

ammar26

School Cricketer
really very nice bating by Bangladesh, I'm impressed

and about Sreesanth, well India must drop him for upcoming important match against England

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good win for the Indian team. Bangladeshi batsmen batted really well but it was never going to be easy to chase 371. A good effort from the Bangladeshi batsmen.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
WTF Sehwag what has he got against Bangladesh? He acts as if some Bangladeshi player called his mother a **** after beating them in 2007. Come on dude get over it, Bangladesh are minnows and you being part of a top team should be able to thrash them in every game. Well played, good luck for the next games and you don't need to worry about who competes or not with you. That is way too arrogant. I have never heard any other player in the world make such comments about a team after beating them be it a revenge match.

STLIndian

Club Cricketer
WTF Sehwag what has he got against Bangladesh? He acts as if some Bangladeshi player called his mother a **** after beating them in 2007. Come on dude get over it, Bangladesh are minnows and you being part of a top team should be able to thrash them in every game. Well played, good luck for the next games and you don't need to worry about who competes or not with you. That is way too arrogant. I have never heard any other player in the world make such comments about a team after beating them be it a revenge match.

He's not arrogant. He's honest.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
He's not arrogant. He's honest.

Well Shakib can also be honest and after beating Zimbabwe he can say "They are just not competitive. We have beaten them so many times and proven we are way better than them."

:rolleyes

----------

Or maybe if Ireland qualify for the knockout stages and Pakistan beat them, will you hear Afridi, Younis, Gul say "It was a revenge match, I think four years ago it was just an accident. They were not even competitive in this game"

May be Sehwag is honest but he's got no ethics.

Last edited:

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
^ Yeah, and some PC members are trying to act like Sehwag. Those arrogant fools.
Anyways, a good batting performance by Bangla but their bowling needs to improve a lot. Abdur Razzak seems to only play well against weaker teams while Shafiul was a big dissapointment. I was expecting him to bowl well like he did in the warm-ups.
Congratulations India.

Users who are viewing this thread