March 12 : India vs South Africa

What baffles me is the attitude of some of these players. Good players just dont laugh about a miss field. They look disappointed with themselves and try 200% next time ball is hit towards them. But Munaf and Nehra never showed even slight glimpse of remorse after a misfield. They are not good enough bowler to deserve a place just for their bowling.
And just to clarify a point for everyone, India has just one fast bowler. Others are just new ball bowlers. calling them fast bowler would be a disgrace to the beautiful game itself

Atleast they dont lose on purpose unlike their brethren across the border;)

That's right, replace your keeper with a spinner :thumbs

If we exit in the QF stage, I won't be surprised if he is kicked out thereafter. A captain can have one bad game,say two bad games - 5 bad games ???:eek:

What baffles me is the attitude of some of these players. Good players just dont laugh about a miss field.

Where was Sunil Gavaskar ? I'd have loved to hear him criticize the Indian players- especially Munaf Patel.

Also, Dhoni has commented upon the size of the ground of Nagpur- says thats why we ended up on the losing side as we are not used to such large grounds :lol

At least we are not thowing stones at the Proteas.

I heard you did, but the general standard of Indian throwing is so poor that all stones missed the bus......................... :rolleyes

Now if you'd been Sri Lankan....................

^ ROFL.. :D Owneddd!!!!!!!!!!!

The commentators were saying that India were at their best in ground fielding last night and they still couldn't defend 297 :lol

Disagree. We actually bowled much better today than we have in this tournament. Its just that our captain continues to amaze us with his decisions, and we still havent learnt the art of sustaining a good performance (we started off fielding really well for a good amount of overs, then tapered off and eventually fielded badly in the end). The improvement that Dhoni talks about was visible and there was a big step up in intensity due to the challenge in opposition, but there is no improvement in Dhoni's decision making.:facepalm

Right, we bowled much better than I expected in first 37 overs but the batting PP took the game away from us. We could have avoided the defeat if the last over was given to Bhajji.

If India weren't at their best then it would have been an easy game for SA.

:rolleyes

9 wickets for 29 runs is`nt India`s best. Its your mistake if you think that is our best. Im sure if we get to 267/1 again, we`ll pile on 350+. That is where we lost this game, not on the field.

99% of this thread is people criticising the Indian team but nobody has bothered to say that maybe India lost because South Africa played well! Also, all of a sudden there is not must use of the word "Chokers".

WELL DONE BOYS, BRING IT HOME!!!!

We didn't choke but you did!

At least that's what most of the people on this thread are saying.

We had a batting collapse against England and everyone said we choked. This was a batting collapse of note by India so here goes: CHOKERS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread