End Game Star Wars Mafia - End Mafia(Surendar) & Third Party (Fake Passport) Won

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
@Simon
Kindly share your and PresidentEvil's investigations from night 1 - night 5

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Just to clarify, we can either choose to investigate a person or observe the force. For the latter, if the Sith uses a certain method to kill, we can observe a disturbance in the force and see a few who are possibly connected to it.

Villain - connected to the force
surendar (original role) - not connected to the force
observed the force - noticed no disturbance - this was the night that surendar died I believe
CaptainCremer - connected to the force
FP - not connected to the force

I have solid grounds to have suspicion on CC, all the evidence points towards it.
Rudolph's response above this only strengthens my theory of him being in cohorts with him.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Just to clarify, we can either choose to investigate a person or observe the force. For the latter, if the Sith uses a certain method to kill, we can observe a disturbance in the force and see a few who are possibly connected to it.

Villain - connected to the force
surendar (original role) - not connected to the force
observed the force - noticed no disturbance - this was the night that surendar died I believe
CaptainCremer - connected to the force
FP - not connected to the force

I have solid grounds to have suspicion on CC, all the evidence points towards it.
Rudolph's response above this only strengthens my theory of him being in cohorts with him.
Based on ^ and the fact that nobody else has countered claim your role.

Lynch: Captain Cremer @CaptainCremer
@Jack Ryder

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
How is this still going? :0

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
lynch: Rudolph

Simon put forth a good point about him before the day ended, and I'll stick to his conviction too.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
lynch: Rudolph

Simon put forth a good point about him before the day ended, and I'll stick to his conviction too.
Interesting that you should start the next day first. You have been the point of discussion from the beginning. We nearly had you.. if it wasn't for the blunder with swacker.
Lynch : Varun
@surendar please don't cost the town the game. I've been instrumental in getting the Sith lynched, were Varun's been making no effort to hide his alignment with Captain Cremer. Cremer tried his best to get Varun not to make it too obvious (I bet their Scum chat is full of it) .Varun even went as far as proclaiming CC as town in the beginning, clearly he wasn't.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Varun, why do you ask this about one shot immunity? Where did you even get this from unless you know something?

I already raised this point yesterday, yes it is Varun! Varun and CC to start this game and same will end this game.

Lynch: Varun

@Jack Ryder

Users who are viewing this thread