1st Test: England v Australia

Anyway I'm a little chilled now. Why was Hilfenhaus taken off, poor captaincy, best bowler.

Now Lords will be just as flat so let's make it count this time.

Seriously though, congratulations, Collingwood played one of the finest, best temperamented innings I've seen in a while, Anderson batted superbly and Panesar's definately been working on his defence.

On another note, Ponting to quit captaincy after match methinks :P However, it was good to see he had confidence in Hauritz, but I don't know...just didn't look like taking a wicket often...

Shame there isn't another day. Jimmy & Mont will have obviously put on a 600 run partnership

Here's my prediction of how the wickets will fall today;

Strauss - Play nicely for about 29 runs and then mis time a pull.
Cook - Hit a painstakingly awful to watch 15 and then play a loose drive outside the offstump
Bopara - Hit some lovely strokes, makes his way to 40 havig been dropped twice but then finally skies one to mid off.
Pietersen - Muller to bowling to all corners in a sensational knock of 70 where he looks truly unbeatable and then tries to reverse sweep hauritz for six and get himself out. Because he's a twat.
Collingwood - Nudge his way to the twenties and then edge behind.
Prior - Flashy 50 but then bottles it
Flintoff - First baller to siddle knocking all three stumps out
Panesar - Hits a terrific, majestic 175* in vein.
The rest - collapse coz they're all woeful and have no bottle.

168 runs off but I was there or thereabouts!

Colly earned his MBE today. And I have to say for all the talk about bottling i've dished out to England over the last 5 days I have to say that Austrlia well and truly bottled it today. Unlucky Ricky you hairy armed midget twat.

Ponting captained very well until the very end where he got the likes of North bowling instead of Hilfy etc.

gy3dm4mmxf.jpg

He only did that as the Hilfy over would of taken much longer than a spinners over. He could get more overs in with a spinner. You can see what he was trying to do.

Users who are viewing this thread