1st Test: England v Australia

well done by england getting out of a sticky situation but they need to find a lot of answers before the next test.

If we had Lee it would have either been two things.

A. We would actually bowl your whole order out time and time again.
or
B. We would have drawn but you would've had the lead by like 60 runs or something.

So, you englismen still thinking about dropping Monty after that thrilling performance ? Might as well have him open with Strauss.

evertonfan was right all along, monty did hit a great innings.

It is unbelieveable how right I always am.

By the way boys you do realise Panesar has unfortunately booked his place in the squad for the next 3 years on this performance? So 4-0 yeah?

Selection dilemmas btw, where does Lee slot in (Mitch?) and does Hauritz go out? Will Clark slot back in? Does McDonald get a gig?

gy3dm4mmxf.jpg

This has to be quoted because....it makes movement in my trousers.

No Hilfy was Australia's best bowler. Johnson has to make way and keep Hauritz in

Not many people seem to get Ponting was bowling 2 spinners to maximize the amount of deliverys bowled id imagine if you had a paceman on you'd have missed out on bowling that final over. Think he missed a trick by not bowling a quickie for the last over.

I think Hauritz will be dropped TBH. Any other pitches likely to take spin this series? Hilfy and Siddle bowled too well, and Mitch is Mitch. Lee might sit out, or they'll sack a batsman and go in with five bowlers hoping Mitch, Lee and Hauritz get some runs.

As for England, same lineup and Lords then...

He shouldn't have got man of the match tbh. Collingwood ended up having the biggest impact on the game.

But that's a typical sponsors MOTM award; give it to the highest score regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread