1st Test: England v Australia

Fair imo, Apart from Hilfy, no one was impressive. Cant even take out the tailenders.

Haurtiz, although crap, did far better than expected in this match. Johnson was a massive let down though.

It's us who have the problems going into Thursday - not Australia.

Fantastic effort by England especially the lower-order and Anderson & Panesar at the death. I must applaud the Australians efforts. Fantastic effort by both teams. :hpraise

Fair imo, Apart from Hilfy, no one was impressive. Cant even take out the tailenders.

Siddle bowled very well I thought. He put everything into it and gave it his all but only got 1 wicket, whereas Johnson bowled very poorly and his accuracy was awful yet had great figures.

Didnt you hear? they just burned down Ricky's house! And now CA is threatening to pull out of the tour because the umpires did not give Ricky one more over!

Onions for Panesar. That is all we should change.

Perhaps big Steve would be a more aggressive move. I know it would be 'unfair' to pick Harmison over Onions, but he could pry out important wickets with his bowling whereas Onions is, just another seam bowler. I know this contrasts to your thinking, which I'm guessing is stats based on this season, as Onions has outperformed Harmison, on the same pitches in the same games but Harmison is looking in good form recently, since his outing against Lancashire.

To all Indian fan - this is why the ashes pawns any rivalry you have.

Add to that it doesn't involve the mega twat that is Yuvraj Singh. It just has Kevin Pietersen who is even more of a nob.

No more of that, please.

Didnt you hear? they just burned down Ricky's house! And now CA is threatening to pull out of the tour because the umpires did not give Ricky one more over!

What a try! :rolleyes: You do have to know that there has nothing that has occurred against the spirit of cricket. Officially, today the match did end well & I pity that Ponting looked clueless in the end.

Aussie bowlers are still not worse, it was English bowlers who looked crap with the ball. Aussies deserved to win this match, but some luck came in some way. Colly's brilliant innings deserves more than Anderson/Monty's partnership. Colly stood for about 300 minutes right? It's not a joke that too, he stood lonely without any support in other end. Colly/Swann laid this platform for the draw. :hpraise

Users who are viewing this thread