5. Kevin Pietersen
6. Graeme Swann
7. Andrew Flintoff
8. James Foster +
9. Stuart Broad
10. Graham Onions
11. Stephen Harmison

XI for the next Test.

Siddle bowled very well I thought. He put everything into it and gave it his all but only got 1 wicket, whereas Johnson bowled very poorly and his accuracy was awful yet had great figures.

That is why Johnson is so special, he gets wickets when he bowls badly and he gets more when he bowls well.

That is why Johnson is so special, he gets wickets when he bowls badly and he gets more when he bowls well.

There was nothing special about him this match. This is learning curve for him. He needs to get the seam right for the duke ball. His too used to the Kookaburra

What was that row between Ponting and Flintoff when Flintoff was batting?

Right then, no 5-0 this time, that's an improvement from 06/07 no matter how this one goes now.:D

Actually can't believe we managed to do that, always seems like we're the ones on the wrong end of games like that. 2005 against Australia at Old Trafford, 2007 against India at Lords, the two against West Indies earlier this year. Massive credit to Collingwood, and then Anderson, Panesar and even Broad and Swann for sticking with him.

Onions and Harmison in for Panesar and Broad at Lords for me. Harmison's mental problems only seem to emerge on tours so I reckon he'll do alright and Onions deserves a go.

As much as Pietersen deserves to be criticised for that first innings dismissal, I wish the sky commentators would back off just a little bit to have a look at the other batsman (eg. Cook, Strauss and Bopara) who aren't doing great. Every piece of analysis seems to be on Pietersen at the moment.

What was that row between Ponting and Flintoff when Flintoff was batting?

Ponting was doing that to every batsman today. Cant blame him though, Oz should have won, we just stole it from in front of them.

Ponting was doing that to every batsman today. Cant blame him though, Oz should have won, we just stole it from in front of them.

But what happened I saw him having words with Flintoff when he got out

Cant wait for the five live highlights. That should sort it out. Anyone know when they will announce the winner of the PC fantasy ?

Collingwood is the worst batsmen out of the top 5. But he's the best.

Some of you will get what I mean.

Colly is definitively the most disciplined. Sure he may not have the range of shots and flair as other do but his head is screwed on the right way.

Collingwood is the worst batsmen out of the top 5. But he's the best.

Some of you will get what I mean.
He's definitely the one you'd want in a situation like that. Complete contrast to someone like Bell, who has all the talent and will score runs for fun when the team is going well, but in a situation like Collingwood found himself in today, would bottle it.

Users who are viewing this thread