1st Test: England v Australia

I don't see where the boos come from; Ponting top-scored for either team, and it's not like Collingwood won the match for England, remember, the result was neutral.

Think if he had Mitch just bowl 6 yorkers in a row instead of a spinner. He might have had a better chance.

Ponting's a top bloke.

Think if he had Mitch just bowl 6 yorkers in a row instead of a spinner. He might have had a better chance.

Pitty Mitch wasn't good enough to do so.

Johnson needs to be dropped he was too poor. Lee should take his spot if his fit

Johnson needs to be dropped he was too poor. Lee should take his spot if his fit

Stuart Clark should get in. Btw ........ Watson was inclued in this tour ?? When he will play ?? Johnson was really poor, no concistency, nothing.

I don't see where the boos come from; Ponting top-scored for either team, and it's not like Collingwood won the match for England, remember, the result was neutral.

Every dismissal today Ponting was having a word with the batsmen and sending them on their way. It's just little things like that which get the people against you.

And I maintain that Peter Siddle is one masisvely ugly and annoying man.

I reckon it's cause it's not been to long since he playing (and losing) against Australia :D.

Users who are viewing this thread