1st Test: England v Australia

arrrgh Matty :(

I reckon he'll do this a lot tbh. Like 5 50's but 0 centuries.

Been a great day's cricket so far. Slightly in England's favor in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo Dawg, I heard you like commentating, so I put a twitter in yo phone so you can commentate while you commentate.

LOL, nice one.

First day was a little boring for a while, at least when Collingwood was batting. Got really exciting when Prior and Flintoff were at the crease and the crowd really got into it. It's been pretty good so far but it's not the same watching The Ashes without Warne, McGrath, Gilchrist and Hayden in it.

That was a very good delivery. This should light up Anderson and Broad's eyes though.

Exactly. 7 down doesn't look as good as 5 down did but the fact is we've for nearly 350 on the board on a pitch that is going bad fast.

But still as always, we will put every fibre of effort we have into somehow throwing it away.

Jimmy's looking composed in defence. 33 from him and 49 from Broady.

If we get to 380+ tommorow, which is possible with our long tail then we'll be on top. If we're skittled out quickly then it'll have been a pretty even first innings.

LOL, nice one.

First day was a little boring for a while, at least when Collingwood was batting. Got really exciting when Prior and Flintoff were at the crease and the crowd really got into it. It's been pretty good so far but it's not the same watching The Ashes without Warne, McGrath, Gilchrist and Hayden in it.

I think it's better because when you gave the ball to McGrath or Warne you expected a wicket, but now you never know what's going to happen it could go either way.

Is it just me or does Prior have this tendency to get bowled (of good deliveries mostly) quite often. I can remember him getting his off-stump knocked out to RP Singh, Jerome Taylor and now Siddle. All of them were jaffas, though.

Last edited:
If Midge can snag another wicket in this last over then it is Australia's day. At the moment it's even. Tomorrow morning is the key. If England's tail wag and can get upwards of 380-390 then they're in the box seat.

Is it just me or does Prior have this tendency to get bowled (of good deliveries mostly) quite often. I can remember him getting his off-stump knocked out to RP Singh, Fidel Edwards and now Siddle. All of them have been jaffas.

Was Jerome Taylor actually. With a massive off-cutting jaffer. If you're thinking of Jamaica anyway.

I think it's better because when you gave the ball to McGrath or Warne you expected a wicket, but now you never know what's going to happen it could go either way.

I guess, but I can't really marvel at anyone's sheer genius in Australia's bowling attack now. I don't like Haddin's batting and Katich isn't the most exciting batsman either.

johnson has bowled really bad today he has bowled probably 3 or 4 good balls but the rest has been bad

Was Jerome Taylor actually. With a massive off-cutting jaffer. If you're thinking of Jamaica anyway.

It was Jerome Taylor, Jamaica 2009. My mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread