2007 Twenty20 World Championship

Poor Kallis

CryingBaby.gif

Last edited:
Its hardly surprising Kallis didn't make it. He never plays in twenty 20 games anyway, I pretty much knew he wasn't going to be included when the tournament was announced. No point in him throwing his toys around...
What surprises me is that Lance Klusener wasn't named but then again Big Baby Smith never did like the Zulu.

Only 26 days to go! 26 days before I can watch my beloved Adam Gilchrist bat again!

Especially against Zimbabwe. Then we're gonna make you pommies eat dirt and drill you into the ground. :)

It's not that I mind; You can call us whatever you want. I think it's a bit childish to continually use that term though.

Yeah, but we don't refer to you as convicts in anything other than offensive crowd chants. You won't find any of the English on here who will write posts like "England against the convicts today, lets kick some convict arse". We just use Australians or Aussies.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,,22275886-23212,00.html

Tait isn't in shape since elbow surgery, so he's pulled out of the tournament, replaced in the squad by Hilfenhaus.

It's a blow in some sense, but it is in our best interests for the summer to have Hilfenhaus competing against Johnson. Hilf has had good results from a T20I and ODI, but has not been selected for any further opportunities.

Tait is still expected to take part in the 7 ODI series in India.

Users who are viewing this thread