A first look at patch 2! [new video on page 29]

Patch #2 is sounding great. Just one question i had, Has the A.I bowler fielding his own bowling been toned down abit? Would love to start hitting a few straight drives for four.

So as the first one (non-BA) to have played the game, both on console and the PC, did you feel any difference between the two? At least visually?

So as the first one (non-BA) to have played the game, both on console and the PC, did you feel any difference between the two? At least visually?
It's the same game - it's not like the PC version feels 'next-gen' or anything. It just looks a bit nicer and runs better without the hardware restraints of the consoles.

Obviously if you have a rubbish computer that's going to be different.

Thanks MattW, sounds great. PS How are you at batting in the older version, highest score so on.

@MattW, has the bowler's athleticism toned down after the patch? Currently bowlers don't let anything get past them 8-10 yards on either side, which has taken straight drives out of the game. I don't mind other fielders being superhuman as long as the bowlers don't stop everything hit close to them.

Users who are viewing this thread