AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

Colin, I want to know if I reduce the aggression level of all the players in the game, will AI’s aggression in test lower it self ?????

Colin, I want to know if I reduce the aggression level of all the players in the game, will AI?s aggression in test lower it self ?????

I would imagine that lowering the strength would lead to less sixes. Whether it would stop them from playing lofted shots is another story. It might just end up with them lofting it to cover.:facepalm

Colin, I want to know if I reduce the aggression level of all the players in the game, will AI’s aggression in test lower it self ?????

Try it and see.

New beta in the first post. You can't save any more than you could before but it's much easier to navigate and select the player you want. Also working (I think) for save game files.

cant download

keep saying "invalid attachment"

:S

btw, why are ashes squad stats differ from other squad stats (ODI, 20/20)?

awesome, works now.

thanks alot

Padz added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

downloads perfectly, but the zip is corrupttted apparently :(

ahhh, i tried using 7zip and its working now ;D

Padz added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

hey barmy, have u figured out the bowling action and the bowlers run up yet?

Go to the unknown tab. First combo in bowl action is one of them. No reason you can't crack it. See who has the same action or runup ingame then see what their value is there.

ahhh, i tried using 7zip and its working now ;D

Padz added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

hey barmy, have u figured out the bowling action and the bowlers run up yet?

errr I don't think he is working on that.

Go to the unknown tab. First combo in bowl action is one of them. No reason you can't crack it. See who has the same action or runup ingame then see what their value is there.

ahh nice, cheers mate

gj man..this player editor is very handy tool..i got a question tough..is it possible to edit whole team as global edit..i mean instead of selecting each player individually is it possible to edit whole team at once..thanx

You'll have to explain a bit more what you mean. That's a feature I'll look at but right now I'm just focused on coding the basics so I can do a v1 release.

Users who are viewing this thread