Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussies clinging on, says Benaud

Veteran commentator Richie Benaud admits Australia have been totally outplayed in the last three absorbing Ashes Test matches against England.

Given England's form, Benaud is surprised his countrymen still have a chance of hanging onto the famous urn.

He said: "The astonishing thing is that if they win at The Oval, Australia will retain the Ashes.

"England were by far the better side at Edgbaston and Old Trafford - and then again at Trent Bridge."

The Aussies scraped a last-ditch draw at Old Trafford, where the weather played a part, but were beaten narrowly at Edgbaston and again at Trent Bridge last week, giving the hosts a 2-1 advantage...

copyright BBC Sport Online 2005

Full article here

im going to that super test lets hope the aussies lift their game.

The test is in Sydney which is where i live. not sure if im going or not. theres no chance it will last 6 days unless theres rain.

Langerrox - are you comign to sydney to see the test? What days?

aldersley said:
The test is in Sydney which is where i live. not sure if im going or not. theres no chance it will last 6 days unless theres rain.

Langerrox - are you comign to sydney to see the test? What days?
im going for the sat sun and monday you?

My mate asked me to come for a day or 2 then he said i can't and now hes saying i can but so im not sure what's happening. I might get a couple of tickets if theres some left. I hope it's a sell out all days so i cant sit at home in air conditioning watching it and play backyard when it gets boring.

aldersley said:
My mate asked me to come for a day or 2 then he said i can't and now hes saying i can but so im not sure what's happening. I might get a couple of tickets if theres some left. I hope it's a sell out all days so i cant sit at home in air conditioning watching it and play backyard when it gets boring.
best combo ever hahaha just go play backyard cricket lol best thing ever

Yorkshire_No1 said:
Yep, we will definately see who the better side is

*Ordered my England test cricket shirt ytesterday from the ECB website, 30 days delivery :(*

On that subject, I have noticed that apparently they are starting a home and away shirt thing, does anyone else know about this?

It has been posted on Plantet Cricket a while ago that Australia revealed they are using home and away shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread