Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
angryangy said:
On that subject, I have noticed that apparently they are starting a home and away shirt thing, does anyone else know about this?

It sounds like a money making racket to me.
I can not think of any obvious reason why away kits are needed

sachin said:
Will Mcgrath be ready for the next test.I think he'll be 'Ready',but not fit enough.

I really hope so or no doubt that will be added to the excuses list for Australia losing the ashes.

tsyrmas said:
wha?! we havnt lost them yet. so shhh till then mate!

Indeed.
But i wouldnt take too much joy out if it if you retain the ashes by default. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I want australia to have thier full strength squad in the 5th test, england wants to beat australia at thier full strength squad.

at this stage don't think even McGrath can make a significant difference. Warne..may be.

He's certainly made a significant difference in the matches he's played so far...

36 runs without being dismissed
14 wickets @ 20.21

Matches with McGrath: 1 win, 1 draw
Matches without McGrath: 2 losses

With or without mcgrath in the next test, england will still beat the aussies at full strentgh squad.

Go Australia GO !!!

36 runs without being dismissed
14 wickets @ 20.21

Matches with McGrath: 1 win, 1 draw
Matches without McGrath: 2 losses

9 wickets at lords on a pitch taylor made for his bowling (dodgy bounce on a length)
5 wickets in Englands 2nd innings all when england were slogging (mostly for sixes)

He's won't do anything at the oval, cos its the flatest pitch of the series..

I'd be more scared if McGill was picked..

Indiangod said:
I want australia to have thier full strength squad in the 5th test, england wants to beat australia at thier full strength squad.
True, but it's normally the other way round; England have all the injury problems during an Ashes series. Now the boot's on the other foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread