Australia in India 2013/14-Limited Overs

Did Doherty just took a wicket o.O

I`m feeling nauseated with all the sixes being scored. I would go ahead and say that more than the pitches or the rules, its the quality of bowling. Pretty atrocious some of the pies being chucked in by McCay and Doherty here. Really poor quality stuff this. Even Ishant seems a better bowler now. Also, I don`t think anything much would change if this was being played at the Adelaide Oval or the SCG.

I don't know why people are blaming the bowlers? There is absolutely nothing in the pitch for the bowlers. The ground is probably the smallest in India? I mean if one of Watson or Bailey gets going, they can easily chase this down by looking at India's bowling. However, well played Rohit, finally he is making justice to his talent.

45th-15
46th-16
47th-26
48th-20
49th-17
50th- 21

115 runs in last six overs :(

India Please Bring Back Sharma Please
4 fielders outside or 9 you cant stop a six

Last edited:
I don't know why people are blaming the bowlers? There is absolutely nothing in the pitch for the bowlers. The ground is probably the smallest in India? I mean if one of Watson or Bailey gets going, they can easily chase this down by looking at India's bowling. However, well played Rohit, finally he is making justice to his talent.

Look at the number of full tosses being bowled, the number of long hops, absolutely no use of slower ones or yorkers. Even on the same pitches, would Waqar, Wasim, McGrath or Ambrose have gone for the same number of runs? No, is my bet. I can remember some pancake like wickets even in the past but never has the quality of bowling been this atrocious. This Aussie attack is no better than the Bangladeshi attack. We have seen flat pitches in the subcontinent previously with 20 overs of powerplay but skilled bowlers will prevail. Remember the WC 2011 tie? Inspite of all the carnage around, skilled bowling by Zaheer and Bresnan still reigned in the batsmen. The spin bowling here is mediocre and frankly speaking club class.

Last edited:
Tendulkar vs Africa=200
Sehwag vs West Indies=219
Sharma vs Australia=209

Indian's Indian's Everywhere :D

115 runs in last six overs :(

Its good to see Rohit finally realizing his potential in international cricket. It would be exciting times in Indian cricket now with this new Indian test lineup that has now been put together. Can they do one better than the Fab Four? Sachin, Dravid, VVS and Ganguly during their peak were instrumental in some of India`s best test performances. It would be interesting to see what this new core of Dhawan, Pujara, Kohli and Sharma can achieve in test cricket. They have the flair but do they have the tenacity to do it against Steyn, Morkel, Anderson and Co in tough conditions?

Wayward stuff from the Aussies. Completely off the length, and add to that the pitches, as they always have been:facepalm

But a 200 is a 200 in International level :clap
Aussies had us under 6 at one stage. Seems Rohit made up for Kohli's run-out :p

Indian bowlers aren't that bad to defend 380+. 3-2 India:thumbs

Not Bad :/ Australia lowest score in this series is 295 :D

In ICC CT 2013 average score=229 :)

Stop Blaming the rules

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

16 sixes in an innings as an opener breaks Shane Watson Vs Bangladesh as Rohit Vs Australia.Awesome Rohit KIU.

----------

Man of the Match confirmed ie Rohit Sharma for
209 off 158 with 12 4s and 16 6s.

Users who are viewing this thread