Australia tour of India (Feb '17/Mar '17)

Oh boy Nair, how many more are you gonna drop?

Just 1 run extra for that drop! Not so good series by the standards of David warner just 1 fifty in 8 innings. See you for the Sunrisers now!

P.S - Steven Smith how Good he is ridiculosly makes batting looks easy!

That is if Smith is dismissed. If he stays, no one can help India.

Can't see him scoring big this innings. The pressure is immense and the bowlers are exploiting the pitch beautifully. Will succumb to a crazy delivery or due to lack of support. Remember, he's human too.

Have to stay I had expected plenty of runs from Warner in this series. Good to see India taking care of him for once. Now if only they could do the same to Smith.

EDIT: Just saw this in the commentary:
Time to put Warner in a cabinet with the sign 'In case of home series, break glass'

That was humorous.

Very intense stuff going on tbh. In terms of bat vs ball, you could say this is the best spell of this series. Feels like something could happen every ball.

His father died when he was 18 years old and still went on to play a match saving inning for Delhi the very next day and saved his side from losing and you are telling me he is not passionate enough to play for his country? Give me a break!

The only reason of him not playing this match would be he is not confident that he will last 5 days and if he breaks down in the middle of the match, India would be clearly at a disadvantage playing with only 10 players.
I don't have the background information you have, and I just said what came into my mind when I saw that he wasn't playing.

Come on guys ! Don't let anyone settle now. Got the big wicket. Keep the lead less than 150..

Users who are viewing this thread