Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

always take a snap shot

Meh, if people can't laugh at themselves, then it's not worth wasting my time for really.

On the series though, I can't wait to see how Shakib Al Hasan gets on. Must be one of the most exciting players in the world at the moment, for me.

I don't think these games will be total blowouts. Bangladesh are better at home and I doubt India play their best players. Also India don't really have any good bowlers other than Zaheer so there's always the chance that the Bangers get some weather in their favor, post a decent total somewhere and manage to draw a game. I think a fair line would be something like India -250 runs/-7 wickets or something like that.

India will play their best cause their best wont have had any matches till then.
The likes of Dravid and Laxman will be raring to go as we play only less than a handful of test matches this year.

i dont get the reply to Mark (while i appreciate the support :p), but i will explain the other half to you...

it said BD v IND - 2 test, blah blah 2009, until some 1 changed it (either you or admin w/e). so MUFC1987 said "who made the time machine"

now get it? all of you?? get it? can we move on now?

seriously, kids under 15 should not be allowed to use forums. whats PC age avg? 13?

Well I didn't change that.

My post was edited at 4:16 and MUFC made his post at 7:09.

So go stick that up your assholes :)

i dont get the reply to Mark (while i appreciate the support :p), but i will explain the other half to you...

it said BD v IND - 2 test, blah blah 2009, until some 1 changed it (either you or admin w/e). so MUFC1987 said "who made the time machine"

seriously, kids under 15 should not be allowed to use forums. whats PC age avg? 13?

Dude WTF? Why bitching like a moron? It was just a small typo n only a lame ass could find it funny:doh

At last, someone intelligent came along. Thank you for explaining this to the masses.
Dude WTF? Why bitching like a moron? It was just a small typo n only a lame ass could find it funny:doh

Let's consider what's worse here, me making a joke about an incorrect title, or everyone moaning and bitching and being abusive about it? Hell, I even got a message or something on my profile from the guy who made the thread trying to save face or something. It's a joke, it was funny, because it made sense as my other quote in this post shows. If you can't have a laugh at yourself, then you either take yourself far too seriously, or you're too immature to communicate with adults. In which case, may I suggest an adults only part of the forum?

Move on and talk about the series.

The title wasn't incorrect

The first post was last edited at 4:16 and MUFC made his post at 7:09.

So go stick that up your assholes

Gazza_11 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

And I know very well how to laugh at myself!

dude who the fuzz are YOU??? i was just explaining what some people couldnt understand. why are you getting in the middle of it?

Well I didn't change that.

My post was edited at 4:16 and MUFC made his post at 7:09.

So go stick that up your assholes :)

The title wasn't incorrect

The first post was last edited at 4:16 and MUFC made his post at 7:09.

So go stick that up your assholes

Gazza_11 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

And I know very well how to laugh at myself!

idk why you'd post the same thing 2ic, 2nd i dont know why you are getting mad at me for. i didnt say it was you, i just explained what was going on.

oh and btw, you dont edit title from "Post Edit" ... you have to...nvm you probably wont get it...

India have`nt played Bangladesh a lot in test cricket ,to be fair:p. Bangladesh have never toured us for a test series and we`ve only played 6 tests against them overall compared to Sri Lanka,NZ or Pakistan who have played them quite ofter.

Has anyone really played Bangladesh? Except the zimmers when they were playing Tests, and Sri Lanka have a fair bit - enough so Murali could pick up 89 wickets in 11 matches against them

ICC won't restructure the "Test championship", but sides will continue to pick and choose who they play, how often and how many Tests/ODIs. West Indies, Bangladesh and New Zealand are clearly not as strong as most of the rest which is why Vaughan had such a good record as captain - 14 of his 26 wins as captain were over those three sides, he won 12 and lost 11 against the other Test nations (never played the zimmers as captain)

So expect this to be ANOTHER 0-2 defeat for Bangladesh, note I said 0-2 defeat to Bangladesh rather than 2-0 win for India as most sides win both Tests in a series against Bangladesh. Their win over windies was more to do with selection issues and the windies didn't sort their house out before Bangladesh played them and so lost 0-2 - a sad day for windies cricket in too many ways

Users who are viewing this thread