Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

It's just nice to see this match is closer than most people expected thus far. I must say that Sehwag was silly making that "ordinary" comment. Even if you think it, don't say it!

There's a saying here in Bengali that when you wound a tiger, you just make him a hundred times more aggressive. It's meaning is crystal clear to me ATM. Lol!

What the heck was Musfiq doing? Just 2 overs before Tea, and he had to give up all the hard work. Should have stuck around, was looing good. Now Riyad has no body.

I was hoping they would say something to Shahdat, so when he comes to bowl he will be changed up again :laugh but i could hear crickets when he stepped in. They at least shoulda said something when he got out! come on!

Bangladesh outclassed us.

I think thats all the others in here wanted to hear, rather then still being so cocky, trying to take it away from Bangladesh by saying things like "Just got lucky", or still saying "Havnt taken 20 wickets yet, so doesnt prove any thing!"

It was never about 20 wickets. Getting India in that position was more then 20 wickets. If it wasnt for Sachin's drop catch at 16 and him making total use of it, Bangladesh would have over 100 runs lead by now.

Mahmadullah out. Nice innings though.

Patience Patience Patience. All of Bangladesh's problems summed up there. Batsmen throw their wickets away, bowlers lose their cool when a big partnership forms. They have enough talent to compete with the best, they just need patience! Imagine if Shakib, Ashraful, Raquibul and Tamim could just bat for 25-30 overs each. Things will be so much better. Nafees and Rahim are naturally defensive batsmen anyways, and Rahim does a good job.

242 a/o, didn't even get the lead. Bah :p

India essentially 1/0 now. It's a 3 day, 1 innings a side game. What can Bangla do to pull this off?

Good. We've finally wrapped up the tail. Now I hope our batsmen do justice to their talents and not throw their wickets away like last time. All hope of us clinching this match rests on them. C'mon Sehwag, you'll have to hit back!

A bit of pressure here for Sehwag after he criticised Bangladesh. It's more pressure than his first innings occupancy, because Bangladesh have done good things since then. He will need to stick around, play his natural game sure, but not get too carried away...

Riyad should have just pulled it for a single.

Misra, what a legend, cleaning up the tails.

Perfect time to batting, lets see what the Indians can do.

Lets go Ordinary !!

Dare I say it, but Sewhag is looking a bit ordinary here! :laugh
Yep, really milking that comment now :p

CaptainOZ added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

The Bangladeshi bowlers are straying onto the pads too much here. Gotta tighten their line a bit.

Gee, this is a bit concerning for Bangladesh. India are already 52/0, and Sehwag and Gambhir look completetly untroubled.

Sehwag finally hits a SIX! India very comfortable at 90/0, but as Gavaskar says, Sehwag may be starting to become impatient.

CaptainOZ added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

And there you go, Sehwag tried to slog-sweep that one, went right up, he's gone

Haha Sehwag gone. He just lack Patience. Six off second ball and out on the last one. Sakib is turning the ball magically.

Mahmudullah has emerged as a perennial thorn in the Indian flesh. Remember the century he hit one/two year(s) back in an ODI against India? Wow, the guy sure is talented!

Nah it was Alok Kapali in the Asia Cup not Riyad.

btw the wicket is getting flatter now so I think we might be able to chase a score around 300.

Users who are viewing this thread