Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

Shakib 2 / SHE-wag 0.5 (for Shakib's catch)

11 down, 9 to go! :D

MacLovin added 5 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Playing with hypotheticals again? How do you know ZaK wouldn't have picked up a hat-trick in the first over if Sachin had been out for 16? The answer is you don't.

I dont know how's that related. But it's not a wishing game, or random guessing game.

And he wouldnt have...

And Khan got smacked all over the park. Now because it was Bangladeshi openers, he gotta way with it. B/c they give up their wickets after a while. But if any other opener had started like that, they would have hang around for a while

India nabmaar 1

Bangladesh #9

bravo

again i wouldnt be too cocky, you got the result for it in the 1st innings. Its still the same test, and its cricket. any thing goes and funny game

India nabmaar 1

Bangladesh #9

bravo

again i wouldnt be too cocky, you got the result for it in the 1st innings. Its still the same test, and its cricket. any thing goes and funny game

123/1 and you still expect miracles. If you think Indian batsman will gift away wickets like Sehwag does every time, then you are wrong. :p

Also Bangladesh should be above WI in test cricket at the moment.

nah i dont need miracles when there are moody batsmans out there :p

and what wise Bangladesh should be above WI?

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Shakib Al Hasan said something very interesting the other evening. "Losing hurts, but there is no use hanging on to it [emotion]. We want to keep improving and learning from our mistakes. Look, the first generation of cricketers had an average of 15 to 20, the next had 25 to 30, this lot is pushing 35 and the next generation will go over 40." It wasn't a wish, nor an ideal vision statement, just a sensible and matured appraisal

An evolution is brewing | Cricket News | Bangladesh v India 2009/10 | Cricinfo.com

you got it shaki

When was last time WI won a test match? I can not remember even.

@Shakib Al Hasan's Statement - Even the indian bowling Average has gone from 15-20 to 35-40 !!! :happy:happy

:sarcasm

@Shakib Al Hasan's Statement - Even the indian bowling Average has gone from 15-20 to 35-40 !!! :happy:happy

:sarcasm

:hpraise

Ishant will be first one to average in 50's. Even great Agarkar could not achieve it.

Dadaji is also an excellent candidate. Shame he doesnt play anymore.

Nah. Ishants fielding and bowling puts Dadaji to shame.

Mike Young has brain washed Indian fielders. :laugh

Ishant will be back. Give the boy some space. He is too young. The problem with India is we (I include myself also in it) tease and criticise the players a lot that they lose confidence and get under more pressure.

They won their last home series against England 1-0, they beat South Africa in SA a while ago and they almost won a match in Aus this year.

are you tryin to insult them? idk why you guys keep bringing different country into this every time..1st england now wi

I dont know how's that related. But it's not a wishing game, or random guessing game.

And he wouldnt have...

And Khan got smacked all over the park. Now because it was Bangladeshi openers, he gotta way with it. B/c they give up their wickets after a while. But if any other opener had started like that, they would have hang around for a while
You completely missed the point, which is when you change one condition, you can't keep everything after that the same. You can't just assume everything would have stayed the same if Sachin had been caught and India were bundled out for about 150.

I can claim that Amit Mishra would have scored a 50 had Tendulkar been caught for 16 with the same probability of occurrence that you claim that ZaK wouldn't have gotten a hat-trick if Sachin had been caught on 16.

The final point being, if you didn't get it, that making arguments based on conditionals aren't really valid at all and I'll be happy to continue to point that out.

Users who are viewing this thread