Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

Ishant has done quite well in this match, I feel. He looked threatening and was in good rhythm.

Shakib and Shahdat can you guys stop bowling!! jezz! what's the point of having 2 other bowlers when they only bowled 20 overs in both inn so far

ok now fielders are just giving up...

MacLovin added 17 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Misrah was looking good, gave it away.

Superb fifty from Mishy! Very well done by our nightwatchman. Gambhir has always been in amazing form. As jkartik said, 350-400 with an hour to go would be good. With all the delays everyday, there is no way BD can chase 350+.

nice innings by GG, done all the damage. but finally i saw something planed. fielder was exactly on the right place, didnt even had to move, bowler trying to bowl according to the field and trying to get the batsman to play the shot and got a wicket

and finally Shafi is bowling again..

Well good batting by Gambhir and Mishra. They had done the damage already. Now Dravid and Tendulkar just have to add few more runs.

Amiya added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

For Maclovin - 13 gone, 7 more to go.

Yeah, it would probably be good for Bangladesh to just focus just on getting the 20 wickets and worry about everything else later. They have a window of opportunity now, one they can't afford to miss out on.

feel bad for Dravid, but oh well :p

nice stuff from Shaki

Always was going to be a struggle once India managed to keep Bangladesh within their total. And now they have backed it up with more of the Indian batting we have come to know.

We need quick runs in the next session to push the lead past 350. Once we are there, we should not have much trouble. Good hundred from Gambhir. Disappointed a lil with Dravid in this test, but he is a legend and will be back in the next test

I had heard about Indian batsmen not sliding their bats before the white mark and I have finally seen it and that from Rahul Dravid! Well he can only blame himself for that.

India are in very good position atm, 2-3 quick wickets can change the game so Bangladesh bowlers need to keep working hard.

We need quick runs in the next session to push the lead past 350. Once we are there, we should not have much trouble. Good hundred from Gambhir. Disappointed a lil with Dravid in this test, but he is a legend and will be back in the next test

Yeah. 350 will be more than enough to keep the Bangladeshi batsmen under pressure. Hope our bowlers capitalize from there, and clinch this match.

EDIT: If Sachin keeps hitting those boundaries, then we might even reach 450 today. Lol!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread