Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

And I don't see why Sehwag is being criticised. It's not as if his own performance was poor, he treated the bowlers like the way he had mentioned.

Because with his comments he unnecessarily made Sharapova (*) really, really upset.

And then a very upset Sharapova took five.

He didnt have to say that. He could have just said 'All Tests are important, we respect the opposition, blah blah blah'.

But he didnt. And now the Tigers really, really, really want this one.

Ian Whitchurch

(*) Rude nickname for Shahadat over at BC, on account of his grunting without ever actually delivering

Hmm. Maybe criticised wasn't the right word. I should have said, Why is Sehwag getting the blame.

And Sharapova, what an upset!

Hmm. Maybe criticised wasn't the right word. I should have said, Why is Sehwag getting the blame.

And Sharapova, what an upset!

He;s getting the blame, because he made the comments.

See the tape of any of Shahadat's wickets. Thats a very, very upset young man, who is enjoying his revenge very much.

And he'll be bowling again in the second innings :)

Ian Whitchurch

Nice wicket, getting the lbw as Kayes tries to hit across the line.

SN had to wear Kayes helmet? Why did he had switch it to Kayes? Kayes just gona out. he is unlucky:laugh

any ways, not a very good return. loud cheer for him when he walked out again after a long time, but couldnt really give it to the crowd.

Tamim and Ash needs to rebuild here

Poor effort from India, 243 all out, but predictably the tiggers are meowing more than roaring at 58/3. Shame India couldn't have posted a 350 total, they could have had a shot at enforcing the follow on instead of this game dragging on. Most tiggers Test series end 0-2, when are ICC going to notice?!?

Nice bowling by India, but I fear the conditions may win this match.

why couldnt they take the light 2 overs earlier? they had to wait till 3 down.

Poor effort from India, 243 all out, but predictably the tiggers are meowing more than roaring at 58/3. Shame India couldn't have posted a 350 total, they could have had a shot at enforcing the follow on instead of this game dragging on. Most tiggers Test series end 0-2, when are ICC going to notice?!?

Owzat,

I'm interested at your recent posting history - especially your large amount of STFU when Iqbal and Kayes were rolling.

Test cricket, it's meant to be hard.

Ian Whitchurch

IanW added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

why couldnt they take the light 2 overs earlier? they had to wait till 3 down.

Macloving,

Because, in the umpires opinion, the light was good enough to bat in. And in my view, there was a loose shot to the wrong ball, and some darn good bowling to take those 3 wickets.

Ian Whitchurch

Users who are viewing this thread