CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

Played a test match with your patch last night, and what can i say....the longest time ive spent playing CK5 since i got the game!!! first time ever i have actually bowled someone out (Fast and Spin bowler), first time i have run someone out, also the edges are amazing, some carry, some fall short and some go between the slips....perfect!

I like the variation of wicket taking and the shot selections as i find it has unlocked the true potential of a not so well developed game, but hey version 4 of your patch can only get better!!! :D

QUALITY JOB BOSS (clap clap) :D

Hey Boss, Great patch mate can't wait for V4. theres just a couple of things that would make this patch even better :)

1) Don't have so many shots go in the air. Even when we time a shot perfectly the ball sometimes goes straight into the air and it is really hard to get anywhere with the batsmen. I know you meant for this to happen but it would be better if you toned it down a bit.

2) Heaps more edges on all pitches with more power (maybe even make some go over the slips)

3) More power to the Backfoot coverdrive

Thats about it boss, thanks again for the patches. I can't wait for CGPV4 :clap

:cheers

Last edited:
yes boss...hehhe...c if u can bring the edges goin ova the slip too...i played wid ur patch and its sooo superr...as told previusly too...love the shot variations...and c if u can add this edges on cpu batsman moe, like some shots they play for the best line n length are scored....early in the innings, cpu goes fetching for balls benig bowled outside off stump wen actually in beginning shud try to leave more, i did d same...n got out..hehehehee

Now I have played three full 50 ver matches with your patch. I have to say that it is really good. Every shot is perfect cut shot, cover drive, on drive, leg - glance and remaining also. It was a really good patch.

But i thik there are two shots where you can work. Off drive lacks power and it has nuch less power then on drive. The leg glance also goes in air alot of time. I think you should make it more on ground. Rest all the patch is perfect.

CGPv4 advance down the track...

Thank u all for u'r continuous support even though am not avail for few days!. Already taken note on all of u'r fbs. Guess what?, a surprise news!. Yap!.

CGPv4 will be released on 25.11.2005 (Friday-Night IST)(Not on Sunday!, will be again OOS!).

So get ready to rock!. :happy :happy :happy

Boss

Last edited:
Hi Boss, i am new comer in the forum,
But i must say u r great and keep going.....

Take my godzilla sized thanks

great news boss ! but can you post a list of changes / additions of your upcoming patch ? :)

hey boss boss...kelu, a small prob in ur shots, the comp very rarely plays an off drive off the back foot, xtremely rarely...recitfy it, and balls bowled outside off stump wich are menat to be hit on off side, the comp tries to glance it leg side n it makes look a lil stupid..n unrealistic...happened in test match arena...:) is a wonderful patch da, waitz for ur new one, sad me backz only 17th dec from dilli :(

ajayganesh said:
hey boss boss...kelu, a small prob in ur shots, the comp very rarely plays an off drive off the back foot, xtremely rarely...recitfy it, and balls bowled outside off stump wich are menat to be hit on off side, the comp tries to glance it leg side n it makes look a lil stupid..n unrealistic...happened in test match arena...:) is a wonderful patch da, waitz for ur new one, sad me backz only 17th dec from dilli :(
I did not experienced that.

i dunno, am getting that , i can c the cpu is trying to play the leg glance off the hip to leg side for gud length balls outside off stump and just short...i dunno how is dat...but the one day version is perfect, though he can increase a lil wee bit of speed of the ball off the bat...

Users who are viewing this thread