CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

CGPv4(MCP) Released!, Download Now...

Hi All!,

As ever, on (well before scheduled) time, here comes "CGPv4(Mega Configuration Patch-Simply MCP)". As the name suggests, it have massive 28 sets of configs :eek: to play around!. So have u'r copy of CGPv4(MCP) and Enjoy!.

Download "CGPv4(MCP)" from the attachment Now!!!(scroll all the way down this post!). (Size: 454 KB) (or)

Download from the server:

http://eac2002.sphosting.com/cgpv4mcp.zip

(Instead of directly clicking the file, download by "Save Target As" Method and also don't forget to scan the downloaded file by the good virus scanner before using!.)

(Updated in the 1st page of this thread also!...)

CGPv4(MCP) Details:

Cool Game Play Patch Version:4(MCP) For EAC'2005

Presented By: Boss (A.R.Karthick)

E-mail: [email protected]

Discussion Forum: http://www.planetcricket.org

Thanks to: All the members, mods and admins of the planetcricket.org community.

Introduction:

After releasing the successive patches ranging from CGPv1 to CGPv3, and analysing all the comm/fbs of that series, now am proud to be presenting you the "CGPv4(MCP)" (Mega Configuration Patch). I hope u can also enjoy this patch as i did.

Game Modes:

I've to write an Essay about the Game Modes in CGPv4 indeed. So it'll be helpful to read further.

CGPv4(MCP)-Contents and Explanation:

After unzipping "cgpv4mcp.zip" to your desired folder,U can see the folder having 3 main folders, named "/CGPv4", "/FieldSettings", and "/Uninstallers". Let us explain one by one.

A)"/CGPv4" Folder:

1. Extreme CGPv4:

For those who like to proceed ahead of the "Hard Mode" game play, this Extreme Game Play Patch will make them happy. This mode is strictly recommended for Professional Players. It have 2 folders, "/ODIMatchConfigs", and "/TestMatchConfigs", with one common "4308.. .big" stroke file in each of them and along with 3 extreme levels. (Increasing Extreme Level from 1 to 3 tends to increase the difficulty level). So Extreme CGPv4 have 2*3=6 configs. All these configs are common to both CPU and Us. No seperate configs for "WhenWeBat/Bowl". All game modes (vice Easy, Normal and Hard Mode) supported. But i recommend you to play with it in "Hard Mode".

2. Funny CGPv4:

O.K. It's time to freak. Forget the Serious Cricketing Stuff!. Its time for Killer Fun. Some sort of "GOD MODE" in EAC"2005. Whether you like batting or bowling, blow the opponents/your self out of the ground. You can have fun in both test matches as well as ODIs. It have 2 folders, "/BatsmanChurning" and "/BowlerChurning" with each folder having seperate ODI and Test Match Configs. As the name might suggests, "/BatsmanChuring" is to take "Donald" (why always "Micky"?) out of the batsmen and viceversa for "/BowlerChurning". This is for fun. Hope u understand. No Complaints please!. So take it easy. Funny CGPv4 have 2*2=4 configs. All these configs are common to both CPU and Us. No seperate configs needed for "WhenWeBat/Bowl".All game modes (vice Easy, Normal and Hard Mode) supported. No matter, what mode u are playing, u just churn the opponents or yourself.

3. Standard CGPv4:

Return to regulation cricket. All the game play modes (Easy,Normal,Hard) along with all the game formats (ODIs(10/20/45/50) and Test Mtahces(4day/5day)) is supported. As usual this folder have, seperate configs for "/ODIMatchConfigs" and "/TestMatchConfigs". ODI Configs splitted into "/20OversMatchConfigs" (which also support 10 overs matches) along with the "/50OversMatchConfigs" (which also support 45 overs matches). Each Config Sets have 3 config types: "/CommonConfigsForBothCPUandUs" (for those who don't like to switch over btw configs for Cursor size. atleast with the sacrification of a bit of accuracy), "/ConfigsWhenWeBat" and "/ConfigsWhenWeBowl", with one common "4308.. .big" stroke file in each of the Game versions.

Also with all these regular configs, with this "CGPv4(MCP)", in "50 overs matches configs" there are 3 variations in game play vice "AIPacingVariants" (Other than default pacing of CPU, this will enable you to change the aggression level of CPU.increasing Pacing level from 1 to 3 can improve CPU aggression but with the fact of loosing wickets!) along with 3 "ShotPowerVariants" (For those who think there is too much power on shots. increasing Shot Variants from Level 1 to 3 can reduce the shot power gradually). In "Test match Configs", there is 3 variations in game play vice "ShotPowerVariants" provided(increasing Shot Variants from Level 1 to 3 can reduce the shot power gradually).

So there is total of (3*3=9 regular configs along with 3+3+3=9 variation in Configs) = 18 configs in the Standard CGPv4.

"CGPv4(MCP)" have "6+4+9=19 Configs" along with "9" variants. In total "28"! configs to play around. And am sure it doesn't get bigger than this.

Installation Methods Unleashed!:

Feeling Dizzy!, isn't it?. Its time to start my second essay!.

1. Extreme CGPv4 Installation:

A) Installation For ODIs(45/50 Overs Only):
-----------------------------------------

a) Copy the "4308.. .big" file from "\CGPv4\ExtremeCGPv4\ODIMatchConfigs" folder and "2bb7.. .big" file from "CGPv4\ExtremeCGPv4\ODIMatchConfigs\ExtremeLevelx" folder to your "\Cricket2005" main folder. (Here in "ExtremeLevelx", "x" indicates the Extreme level you want to play from 1 to 3").

B) Installation For Test Matches:
--------------------------------

a) Copy the "4308.. .big" file from "\CGPv4\ExtremeCGPv4\TestMatchConfigs" folder and "2bb7.. .big" file from "CGPv4\ExtremeCGPv4\TestMatchConfigs\ExtremeLevelx" folder to your "\Cricket2005" main folder.(Here in "ExtremeLevelx", "x" indicates the Extreme level you want to play from 1 to 3").

2) Funny CGPv4 Installation:

A) "Batsman Churning" ODIs installation:
--------------------------------------

a) Copy the contents of "\CGPv4\FunCGPv4\BatsmanChurning\ODIConfigs" to your "\Cricket2005" main folder.

B) "Batsman Churning" Test Match installation:
--------------------------------------------

a) Copy the contents of "\CGPv4\FunCGPv4\BatsmanChurning\TestMatchConfigs" to your "\Cricket2005" main folder.

C) "Bowler Churning" ODIs installation:
------------------------------------

a) Copy the contents of "\CGPv4\FunCGPv4\BowlerChurning\ODIConfigs" to your "\Cricket2005" main folder.

D) "Bowler Churning" Test Match installation:
------------------------------------------

a) Copy the contents of "\CGPv4\FunCGPv4\BowlerChurning\TestMatchConfigs" to your "\Cricket2005" main folder.

3) Standard CGPv4 Installation:

* CommonConfigsForBothCPUandUs* - You don't need to switch btw the configs if u select this file. You can play the full length with out interrupting the config file.

* ConfigsWhenWeBat* - If u want to have the random line and length bowling from CPU when u bat, this is the file u have to select.

* ConfigsWhenWeBowl* - When the CPU turn into bat/opted to bat, choose this file, which have small bowling cursor.

A) 10/20 Overs ODI/OD Installation:
----------------------------------

a) Copy the "4308.. .big" file from "\CGPv4\StandardCGPv4\ODIMatchConfigs\20OversMatchConfigs" folder and "2bb7.. .big" file from "\CGPv4\StandardCGPv4\ODIMatchConfigs\20OversMatchConfigs\CommonConfigsForBothCPUandUs* (or) ConfigsWhenWeBat* (or) ConfigsWhenWeBowl*" folder to your "\Cricket2005" main folder according to the need.

B) 45/50 Overs ODI/OD Installation:
----------------------------------

a) Copy the "4308.. .big" file from "\CGPv4\StandardCGPv4\ODIMatchConfigs\50OversMatchConfigs" folder and "2bb7.. .big" file from "\CGPv4\StandardCGPv4\ODIMatchConfigs\50OversMatchConfigs\CommonConfigsForBothCPUandUs* (or) ConfigsWhenWeBat* (or) ConfigsWhenWeBowl*" folder to your "\Cricket2005" main folder accordingly.

C) Test Mathces Installation:
----------------------------

a) Copy the "4308.. .big" file from "\CGPv4\StandardCGPv4\TESTMatchConfigs" folder and "2bb7.. .big" file from "\CGPv4\StandardCGPv4\TESTMatchConfigs\CommonConfigsForBothCPUandUs* (or) ConfigsWhenWeBat* (or) ConfigsWhenWeBowl*" folder to your "\Cricket2005" main folder accordingly.

D) 45/50 Overs ODI AI Pacing Variant Installation:
-----------------------------------------------

a) Copy the "2bb7.. .big" file from the "\CGPv4\StandardCGPv4\ODIMatchConfigs\50OversMatchConfigs\Variants\AIPacingVariants\PacingLevelx" (Where progressing from 1 to 3,"x" indicates the increase in aggression by CPU) and "4308.. .big" file from "\CGPv4\StandardCGPv4\ODIMatchConfigs\50OversMatchConfigs" folder to the "\Cricket2005" main folder.

E) Installation of Power variants in ODIs:
---------------------------------------

a) Copy the "4308.. .big" file from the "\CGPv4\StandardCGPv4\ODIMatchConfigs\50OversMatchConfigs\Variants\ShotPowerVariants\PowerVariantx" folder(Where increasing from 1 to 3, the "x" indicates the reduction of power in strokes), along with the "2bb7.. .big" file from "\CGPv4\StandardCGPv4\ODIMatchConfigs\50OversMatchConfigs\CommonConfigsForBothCPUandUs* (or) ConfigsWhenWeBat* (or) ConfigsWhenWeBowl*" folder to your "\Cricket2005" main folder accordingly.

F) Installation of Power Variants in Test Mathces:
-----------------------------------------------

a) Copy the "4308.. .big" file from the "\CGPv4\StandardCGPv4\TESTMatchConfigs\ShotPowerVariants\PowerVariantx" folder(Where increasing from 1 to 3, the "x" indicates the reduction of power in strokes) and "2bb7.. .big" file from "\CGPv4\StandardCGPv4\TESTMatchConfigs\CommonConfigsForBothCPUandUs* (or) ConfigsWhenWeBat* (or) ConfigsWhenWeBowl*" folder to your "\Cricket2005" main folder accordingly.

I can hear you are screaming "Holy cow!" :crying after reading this. Remember there is also possibility of "Cross Configs", but i won't touch it now.

***"/FieldSettings" Folder:

Note: For whatever patch (Std/Ext/Fun), it is advised to copy the contents (210 XML Files) from "cgpv4mcp\FieldSettings" folder to the "\Cricket2005" main folder. It is the must!, because the Patch won't be at it full merit with out doing this.

Uninstallation:

Simply delete the "2bb7.. .big" file, "4308.. .big" file and "210 *.xml" (2 kb in size) found in "\Cricket2005" main directory. (Or)

Copy the Contents of "\Uninstallers\ConfigUninstallers" and "\Uninstallers\FieldUninstallers" to the "\Cricket2005" main directory.

Hi-Lights and Features:

I have to write 3rd Essay abt this topic and am running out of battery now!. So u may experience all the special/Unique features (or) hi-lights of CGPv4(MCP) as u keep on playing!.

Finally...:

O.K!. It took me exactly "1 month" to prepare this "CGPv4(MCP)". I hope u will also have great time with this. But as i always said, i am eagerly expecting your thoughts/fbs/comms/pros/cons or wahtever abt this patch. So don't forget to spray few words in PC.net forums.

Download "CGPv4(MCP)" from the attachment Now!!!(scroll all the way down this post!). (Size: 454 KB) (or)

Download from the server:

http://eac2002.sphosting.com/cgpv4mcp.zip

(Instead of directly clicking the file, download by "Save Target As" Method and also don't forget to scan the downloaded file by the good virus scanner before using!.)

Get Ready to Rock!, and Enjoy!!. :cool:

Cheers :cheers :happy

Boss

Attachments

• cgpv4mcp.zip
    454.2 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
OMG!!! It's here!!!!!!!!

I am gonna try this out right now, I've waited long enough! I'm a bit confused after reading your post about this patch, but I know that the learning curve will be worth it.

Thanks for your continuing efforts to make c2k5 an excellent game :cool:

Ok boss played 20 over match with patch. Standard patch - Hard mode - 20 over odi configuration - Sharjah Ground.

Batting - It was perfect. All shots had perfect power and same shot always went in different directions. I can play any shot from it. I really loved the realsim it added. I like its batting.

Bowling - Started with Zaheer and Gillchrist smashed 7 fours in first over with 7 different shots. One ball was no ball. 29 runs were scored in just one over. Next over I went with Pathan and I was smashed for five boundaries this time. It was horrible bowling. I am not that pathetic in bowling but AI was batting like super Human. Please tell if someone else faced the same problem.

ashu2411 said:
Ok boss played 20 over match with patch. Standard patch - Hard mode - 20 over odi configuration - Sharjah Ground.

Batting - It was perfect. All shots had perfect power and same shot always went in different directions. I can play any shot from it. I really loved the realsim it added. I like its batting.

Bowling - Started with Zaheer and Gillchrist smashed 7 fours in first over with 7 different shots. One ball was no ball. 29 runs were scored in just one over. Next over I went with Pathan and I was smashed for five boundaries this time. It was horrible bowling. I am not that pathetic in bowling but AI was batting like super Human. Please tell if someone else faced the same problem.

i had the same problem

if you play 50 overs use the shot power variation number 1, that makes it much better. Unfortunately though, I think there are no variations for the 20 over games.

ashu2411 said:

Batting rock's but bowling with fast/medium i face the same problem but with a slow/spinner i did't face this problem.
But in a 50 over game it is well balanced.

Boss for some reason game is crashing when i am using this new patch in one days.I din't have this problem with your previous patches.It was giving visual c++ error and crashing when a ball is just about to be bowled in the middle of over sometimes.

subhash_i said:
Boss for some reason game is crashing when i am using this new patch in one days.I din't have this problem with your previous patches.It was giving visual c++ error and crashing when a ball is just about to be bowled in the middle of over sometimes.
I had the same problem tonight.

i am also having same problem it is crashing. but ur extreme patches r very super i likes a lot
boss u r from chennai i am also from chennai please tell where u r staying i am staying in egmore

Users who are viewing this thread