Cricket Academy video/screenshots

Yep, though it's easier to just link a team, which I showed with CSK - which just replaces the team with a pre-prepared squad of correct players/faces.

Thanks.

So what will I miss by getting the console version? Just kits, pads, bats, caps, etc?

So what will I miss by getting the console version? Just kits, pads, bats, caps, etc?
There's a variety of bits of kit inside the game, but unless there's more to be revealed, none of it is licensed. But there's a lot of templates and variations to work with, allowing people to get pretty close in terms of matching colour schemes and pattern.

For example, the attached image is the default kit for the 'Bangalore' team, all achievable with the in game editing options.

So basically, if getting the pattern and colours close is good enough and you don't mind that it's not the actual team/sponsor logos - you won't really miss out being on console.

Attachments

• 20130920_2042_y.avi_snapshot_02.44_[2013.09.20_22.32.12].jpg
    20130920_2042_y.avi_snapshot_02.44_[2013.09.20_22.32.12].jpg
    82 KB · Views: 60
And a video to go with the previous post - this time in much better quality -

Last edited:
Looks excellent, really impressive. What is the "supplies kit" option about?

What is the "supplies kit" option about?
If you check the box, everyone on the team will use that piece of kit over whatever they choose themselves. In this case, every player would have the same style of shoes because it is supplied - which isn't something most teams would bother with, though might be good if you're doing a historic team.

this is really a dream editor. never expected so much from a cricket game developer. really kudos for your efforts & interaction with members of pc. i really hope this will be a huge success financially from subcontinent also.

----------

if u can add an option to add a image /logo from externally .Then it would be great. members can create their own teams & logos of their choice in the ga,e.

That won't be possible, the reason for which has been explained multiple times. Also, little to the right and you'll nail that M key...

Last edited:
Looks excellent, really impressive. What is the "supplies kit" option about?

Not sure if this has been suggested elsewhere but an "information" button might be useful addition to CA. Something that gives a quick one or two line explanation as to what that field does.

Users who are viewing this thread