Cricket in America

So who is cricket's "Tiger woods, Tom Brady, Jordan, Lebron James?" Who has that star personality?

Chris Gayle and KP, if you are trying to find a cricketer who resembles an American professional athlete.

Defo. And I could see Akhtar (better looking one) and Lee (if he acted like a punk that he used to be) as crowd attraction. Watto for being a beast. But he acts like a little girl sometimes.

And Jordan would be the Don Bradman ? If we excuse the ego.

Was on ESPN's site, and cricket has made it onto the headlines (sort of)

On the top bar, cricket is listed as one of the sports with the score of India v Bangladesh due to be posted (has the starting time right now) and is alongside college basketball and NHL.

And in the middle, the 5th "featured" article is on cricket.

ESPN.com has a lot more cricket on it since ESPN bought cricinfo but still barely anything on the actual TV channel. Once in a blue moon something on Sports Center top 10.

Was on ESPN's site, and cricket has made it onto the headlines (sort of)

On the top bar, cricket is listed as one of the sports with the score of India v Bangladesh due to be posted (has the starting time right now) and is alongside college basketball and NHL.

And in the middle, the 5th "featured" article is on cricket.

Its the World Cup of cricket. It would have been really disappointing if the most major sports broadcaster didn't publish the scores on its main website.

I heard they were building cricket stadium somewhere in NY.

I hope they do, I mean I don't mind going to FL for cricket game, but NY would have some awesome crowd. :)

Users who are viewing this thread