DBC14 PC Version 1.14

Hi Ross,
Can we able to hit the slog sweep six especially in spin bowling?
We do need this but don' know whether this will be included....But can be done by just increasing the distance with the same animation as the sweep animation itself looks good both both normal and slog sweep when L1 and L2 are pressed...

Just moved to Pro level/Level 3 in career.My player is 17 years old.and i am unable to play any ball.I am getting out on duck in my last 3 innings.and i can't play ball in practice nets.What is the problem.
Is it due to patch 1.14.

Just moved to Pro level/Level 3 in career.My player is 17 years old.and i am unable to play any ball.I am getting out on duck in my last 3 innings.and i can't play ball in practice nets.What is the problem.
Is it due to patch 1.14.

The AI is finally bowling a good off stump line in the latest patch, so scoring is going to be harder. My suggestion would be to block and defend, and wait for the 'bad' balls. Might take some practice though.

The AI is finally bowling a good off stump line in the latest patch, so scoring is going to be harder. My suggestion would be to block and defend, and wait for the 'bad' balls. Might take some practice though.
But the problem is i couldn't play any ball.

What do you mean couldn't play any ball? As you, you couldn't get your bat to anything? Can you do a video of the problem?
This is the first time that i moved to this level, and i am unable to play any ball.Is it due to patch,because i was hitting the ball at Amatuer level.

This is the first time that i moved to this level, and i am unable to play any ball.Is it due to patch,because i was hitting the ball at Amatuer level.

The step from amateur up can be quite a hard one. Spend some time in the nets practicing. What kind of footwork are you using?

I really, really doubt it's a "problem with the patch". Honestly.

The step from amateur up can be quite a hard one. Spend some time in the nets practicing. What kind of footwork are you using?
Yeah probably will look for some time for in practice nets.I was using front - foot mostly.

But if this board is anything to go by, yet to find anyone from the small pool of legit users in India or SC complaining.

If there were many SC people to miss the damn clear point of having a controller to play this game, I doubt on how many of us even understood the below point in patch update.

"Mandatory update check at the game's boot (once at the menu the internet can be disabled/disconnected) "

Atleast I wasn't smart enough like many here to even correlate that update check to 'staying online at start of the game' phrase.

If there were many SC people to miss the damn clear point of having a controller to play this game, I doubt on how many of us even understood the below point in patch update.

"Mandatory update check at the game's boot (once at the menu the internet can be disabled/disconnected) "

Atleast I wasn't smart enough like many here to even correlate that update check to 'staying online at start of the game' phrase.
Yeah i read your point.A average 13-14 year kid will not have a internet connection in his home.Where people are afraid to buy a game because of controller,they can not buy because of required internet connection.

:pThat would have been my view if I would have purchased this game back in India. It's not a 24 hour wifi place in Asian countries and it would just get less popular with these Internet restrictions. For a 10-15 year boy who loves cricket & is from middle class family( where majority of population resides ), he is going to curse and hate this game for sure.

I don't have any problem with these but I would have been one unhappy person if I would have been in India playing this game.
I think if a boy from middle class in india (as you said) family can afford a 3000INR game and 30000-40000INR PC (gaming) to play that game then they can afford a good Internet connection as well.... ..

I think if a boy from middle class in india (as you said) family can afford a 3000INR game and 30000-40000INR PC (gaming) to play that game then they can afford a good Internet connection as well.... ..

When I was younger and had more disposable income, I couldn't even get a good internet connection in Australia. It may not be an issue of money, but rather just the infrastructure.

Users who are viewing this thread