DBC14 PC Version 1.14

dude pls stop making assumptions for people whom you dont know, net connection is available in even remotest parts of india for cheap, especially atleast cdma connections or mobile ones at worst case scenario, except for may be near out himalayan ranges.

When I was younger and had more disposable income, I couldn't even get a good internet connection in Australia. It may not be an issue of money, but rather just the infrastructure.
I know but as ross said it requires some kilobytes to connect and check for DRM and for that I can connect to internet with a 2G connection with 25 kbps speed and I must tell you it is available to everybody who knows about game and can play games...here in the subcontinent afaik.[DOUBLEPOST=1411292480][/DOUBLEPOST]
dude pls stop making assumptions for people whom you dont know, net connection is available in even remotest parts of india for cheap, especially atleast cdma connections or mobile ones at worst case scenario, except for may be near out himalayan ranges.
Absolutely
And afaik no body plays games in himalayan ranges

I know but as ross said it requires some kilobytes to connect and check for DRM and for that I can connect to internet with a 2G connection with 25 kbps speed and I must tell you it is available to everybody who knows about game and can play games...here in the subcontinent afaik.[DOUBLEPOST=1411292480][/DOUBLEPOST]
Absolutely
And afaik no body plays games in himalayan ranges

Good to know. The key though is to not assume too much the other way either. I don't know, I tend to just want to make sure nobody goes away with a bad taste in their mouth thinking "oh, so nobody really cares that I might be having issues" and ultimately blame Big Ant for problems that they are more than capable of dealing with, as they have shown us time and time again.

I think it is high time all of we should just mind our own business and stop speculating how others may feel or not. Its rather getting boring now..

I don't know, I tend to just want to make sure nobody goes away with a bad taste in their mouth thinking

while your concern for BA is appreciable and shows your care for the franchise, im sure ross cares more for his product and would have given a great deal of thought and weighed in the -ves and +ves before going this route.
Even if cases like you say happen im sure it will be very very less and its totally worth dealing with that, if it means having a hope for another game on PC.

I just hit a four through extra cover.

I'll never forget on the 72/73 tour with the Rest of the World team, I was sharing a room with him, and one night he cracked one through the covers, and I can tell you that little hotel bed of his blew up to resemble one of those huge Pakistani marquees. And boy oh boy, was that something to behold.

Fabulous update that. Maaaarvelous work.

I'll give it a go tomorrow to check whether you truly can't hit the aggressive front foot leg side shot.

only for full deliveries on off stump, that too its a hit or miss i have had it connect a few times withe proper shot i think but mostly not able to and plays a pull.

Anyone else feel like they're copping a lot more run-outs? Or is my running between wickets just a bit off?

Users who are viewing this thread