DBC14 PC Version 1.14

A thing which is bothering me is that when I move the batsman towards leg or middle stump before the bowlers start the runup.....then batsman moves automatically towards the outside of the leg stump or sometime far outside..when the bowler is ready to deliver the bowl... @fiction

A thing which is bothering me is that when I move the batsman towards leg or middle stump before the bowlers start the runup.....then batsman moves automatically towards the outside of the leg stump or sometime far outside..when the bowler is ready to deliver the bowl... @fiction
Can you post a video?

i think he is referring to this

he doesn't slide fully back more like two steps fwd one step backward and it happens just as the bowler is about to bowl so makes it hard to judge for the delivery a bit if you don't anticipate it, in a couple of deliveries you can get to the position you want.
Doesn't happen in nets though.

i think he is referring to this

he doesn't slide fully back more like two steps fwd one step backward and it happens just as the bowler is about to bowl so makes it hard to judge for the delivery a bit if you don't anticipate it, in a couple of deliveries you can get to the position you want.
Doesn't happen in nets though.
This tells the problem against fast bowlers....
But against spinners he moves more than that.....

Hey fiction, while your on, slightly off topic, but just wondered if you've got plans to include career world cups in upcoming patches. Game would be virtually perfect for me if so.

Thanks.

What @fiction really means is that he isn't in a position to answer your question because he shouldn't :)

This tells the problem against fast bowlers....
But against spinners he moves more than that.....

Yeah I also noticed this, but what I do is, just move bit extra so that it gets adjusted to the position that I want.[DOUBLEPOST=1411356460][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really? All I see is both Ross and Fiction answering that there isn't an answer...

You missed to see additional things then. ;)

OK maybe the subtlety of what I was attempting to do was lost :)

What @fiction really means is that he isn't in a position to answer your question because he shouldn't :)

How much more in the way of patching and improving DBC is still really in consideration at this point (beyond "Patch 3")? Is it going to be a case of trying to improve the game with work being done towards future titles, or will a day come that the attention will just switch to the next game?

Now live on Steam
As per Listed System Requirements: Internet Connection Required
For a limited time pirates that purchase can continue with their save files

That is too nice, sir.

On a seperate note, how have u been ross? I am sorry i havent been able to play your game much and contribute as much as i would like to. But i am getting a bit more regular at playing it now. How good/bad has been this game selling? Not going to bother asking about the pc version as i am kind of aware what happened there. Just curious about the console version.

That is too nice, sir.

On a seperate note, how have u been ross? I am sorry i havent been able to play your game much and contribute as much as i would like to. But i am getting a bit more regular at playing it now. How good/bad has been this game selling? Not going to bother asking about the pc version as i am kind of aware what happened there. Just curious about the console version.

Wow, I just saw that. That's a good way of going about things. I really hope it has an impact.

Hopefully they can find a solution that works for them, but if not, I wouldn't be surprised to see an end to the PC version. Maybe they could come up with a modding solution and still have a PC based academy, but even then there are those who ultimately would lose out thanks to the pirates.

Wow, I just saw that. That's a good way of going about things. I really hope it has an impact.

Hopefully they can find a solution that works for them, but if not, I wouldn't be surprised to see an end to the PC version. Maybe they could come up with a modding solution and still have a PC based academy, but even then there are those who ultimately would lose out thanks to the pirates.

Talk about thinking out-of-the-box! I really hope that helps the situation with the pirates :yes This is what gives me hope - BAS hasnt given up on the pc situation and are trying their best to even it out with things like this :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread