Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@francisjery

You caught him red handed in the act ! :eek:

Graphics glitch rather than a gameplay bug, though. It's unlikely that these will ever be eliminated, simply because we don't all have petaflop capable supercomputers in our houses.

Yeah I know , Like Ross stated before , the Physics is correct , but the Graphics needs some tricks to try and keep up with what needs to happen on screen.

Mode: Pro
Match Type: Tour Match - Test - New Zealand v West Indies
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): not sure, but can find out
Ground: Trinidag and Tabago
Teams: New Zealand (me) v West Indies (AI)
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:

I had a caught behind, well I thought it was caught behind. hit the pad and bounced up and my keeper caught it. I appealed, was given not out, then I reviewed it, and yes he hit it, bounced off his pad and went to the keeper and was caught. I guess this should have been bat pad?? not sure if that is in the game as I have yet to see one at all.

I do have a video of it somewhere if you need proof ;)

had it a few times where the opposition has had more than 2 men behind square on the leg side and it hasn't been called as a no ball. must be a fault

although I agree the commentary is not great, and the front end music really irritates me!

I think if there's one thing Codemasters/Trickstar have done over the years really effectively, it's the commentary side of stuff. As I said before, some of my favorite commentary stuff is in AC09 and there's something lovely about the range of commentators you guys were able to involve, especially when you go and play in an overseas country and you get different accents according to the location, it's a nice touch.

Music-wise I haaaaaate the loading music (I think there's only like, three tracks?) so I would almost patch that music completely out of the whole thing to be honest. Seems like an after-thought of "well we gotta have something?" and I would've gone for some nice, basic crowd sound effects or whatever their amazing sound-guy could've come up with, because there's so much good game-play sonics going on, give that guy a little more budget and I reckon he could've come up with something really cool to take place of the loading music?

Music-wise I haaaaaate the loading music (I think there's only like, three tracks?) so I would almost patch that music completely out of the whole thing to be honest
You can uncheck all the music in the settings menu to silence it. The first thing I did.

The only good piece of music in the game is for the credits.

Mode: Online
Match Type: Five/Five
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 4th Over
Ground: Bradman Oval
Teams: Afghanistan (me) v Australian ATB
Description of Issue: More than 5 Fielders outside the circle

My mate and I was mucking around , trying to decipher another dismissal-on-a-No Ball bug , when he deliberately ended up setting a weird field.

All Nine of his fielders were Stationed on the boundary rope in front of me , From Wide Long On , to Deep Cover Point I think.

Believe/Hope its fixed in Patch2 , but just had to put it here for the team !

PS. I dont know , are there maybe no Field restrictions for 5/5 Matches?

Mode: Created Competition
Match Type: Created t20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 10.0 overs first innings
Ground: Not Sure
Teams: Nashua Cape Cobras vs Red Star
Description of Issue: I bowled a ball that got an inside edge onto pad then rolls onto stumps and takes the bails off. Nothing happened so I appealed and reviewed it to see if the bails were dislodged. It got given not out but when I replayed it the bails were dislodged by the ball.
Just wondering if anyone else has had this or if @BigAntStudios have heard of this happening?

Isn't that what you'd want to happen? At least while you're batting...

In real life you'd just kick the ball away to stop the stumps being broken from it rolling towards them. It's kinda like how the game ignores your back foot crashing through the stumps all the time.

I had an interesting case earlier where I was bowling and the game ran me up to the ball and had me pick it up right before it rolled onto the stumps in a similar situation.

Yeah if I was batting it would have been good but I was bowling at the time. It's not a big deal for me because I love the game and can look past little things like that.

on my career mode every time after the match i need to wait for" post to leaderboadr"bt it never ends so every time i need to restart the game when play career mode

Do you think there is any chance of changing the bowling meter design? I love the game but don't have enough time to master the game and turn them off. It makes me feel like I'm playing a racing game not a cricket game...

After update my xp points reset to 0, but lucky for me I was just level 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread