Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commentary refers to a drawn 4-day match as a victory for me.

I also just ran myself out, but it awarded me the run as well (doubled my score at least :lol)

Commentary refers to English Pro40 matches as 50-over games.

The commentary in general isn't great. As mentioned on a previous page, the Trickstar games had some really good commentary going and mixed things up with different people, anecdotes, more accurate observations. I realise there are costs involved in such things but here's hoping it's something on the list for the next iteration...

Commentary refers to a drawn 4-day match as a victory for me.

I also just ran myself out, but it awarded me the run as well (doubled my score at least :lol)

Commentary refers to English Pro40 matches as 50-over games.

The commentary in general isn't great. As mentioned on a previous page, the Trickstar games had some really good commentary going and mixed things up with different people, anecdotes, more accurate observations. I realise there are costs involved in such things but here's hoping it's something on the list for the next iteration...

Better commentary is high on the list of the improvements required.

Better commentary is high on the list of the improvements required.

That's good to hear.

Any thoughts on being awarded a run whilst being run-out? I should clarify that this was a quick single, I wasn't run out going for a second run (and therefore legitimately got the first run).

This happened to me in a T20 match for Essex, I was batting away nicely to then be given out caught behind rather oddly as I believed i had not touch the ball though I did feel the vibration in my controller, so as i went into the replay i found that the ball had actually went through my bat to the keeper some pictures to show. This the first I have noticed it or had it happen to me. Im on the PC btw.

Also I seem to find in the T20 matches that my teams batting can be rather stupid, I have had instances were the batsman has 2 runs to win of the last over and managed to find a fielder every time which can happen but then will defend the last ball of the match to lose. Rather Annoying.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
Mode-online
Overs- 10 over game
team-england(jaraarrow) v australia
Platform-pc
Fault- clean bowled opponent out twice and play just continued as if nothing happened.:facepalm.
Also fielders are just walking to the ball and not running.

Last edited:
That's a known bug and has been fixed in Patch 2

Mode-online
Overs- 10 over game
Platform-pc
Fault- clean bowled opponent out twice and play just continued as if nothing happened.:facepalm.

This is happening to me also. More frequently now. Playing on PC so I suppose patch 2 is what am using.

Mode-online
Overs- 10 over game
Platform-pc

This is happening to me also. More frequently now. Playing on PC so I suppose patch 2 is what am using.

That's a concern. I thought this was fixed in patch 2.

Mode: Career
Match Type: t20i
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): about over six-ten
Ground: Not Sure
Teams: nz v aus
Get Best: no
Description of Issue: known issue but thought it was so bad/funny I should post it. Five runouts via direct hits from mid on in Six balls. You can see from the attached southee got another one later! Should really have been motm!

Attachments

• tmp_1578-IMG_20140701_1828341936288446.jpg
    tmp_1578-IMG_20140701_1828341936288446.jpg
    796.7 KB · Views: 24

Description: At the end of the 4 day FC game (batting last) my team only lost 5 wickets but then gave Gloucestershire a win by 110 runs?! Did it think we were playing a one-day fixture???

Some issues I can live with but this is really frustrating. We're at the back end of a promotion push and just been robbed of points. Hope this doesn't happen again! (tried to attach an image, not sure if it will be a success)

securedownload_zps312ea1c3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Description: At the end of the 4 day FC game (batting last) my team only lost 5 wickets but then gave Gloucestershire a win by 110 runs?! Did it think we were playing a one-day fixture???

Some issues I can live with but this is really frustrating. We're at the back end of a promotion push and just been robbed of points. Hope this doesn't happen again! (tried to attach an image, not sure if it will be a success)
This is fixed in patch 2.

Match Type: t20i
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): about over six-ten
Ground: Not Sure
Teams: nz v aus
Get Best: no
Description of Issue: known issue but thought it was so bad/funny I should post it. Five runouts via direct hits from mid on in Six balls. You can see from the attached southee got another one later! Should really have been motm!

This is very funny :D

Hey @HBK619 just a quick note from some PS3 play this morning, I was "Captain" in the field in a T20 Match during career mode, had taken 3 wickets bowling when I brought myself on in the last few overs. We had the team down 8 wickets and when I took the 9th wicket, I got the standard celebration cut-scene, cut to batsman walking away and then the screen went black, with the SFX playing in the background. Had to reboot...

Howsit Guys, little thing dont know if its been mentioned before, but the fielders seem to be hitting the stumps all the time even when i dont run and are just waiting for the next ball, its almost as if the bowler catches the ball and bumps the stumps or the ball hits the stumps and then the bowler catches it, anyone else have this issue

Its the PC version im playing thanks.

Yup, been mentioned. It's been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread