Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought, as I have not experienced the game freezing at all, at any stage of any game.....I'm on xbox360

How many of the folks getting the freezing has the game installed on their xbox??

I have not installed it, playing directly from the disc......what are the chances that, that might be the issue??

yeah mine is installed on 360 and i get the freezing issue and cant continue my career.

i'm getting freezing on xbox360 constantly when saving any match type and play the game from the disc. its starting to get really frustrating. I've bowled the last 15 overs of a game i'm playing 4 times now and still can't get it to save in between innings

That doesn't seem to be the consensus of opinion. I have used the practice match option quite a lot since patch 2,where my footwork and timing were good, but the ball is still going in the air.
If there is a way to keep the ball down I would like to hear it.

Possibly both triggers will do it? No, I don't like doing that either, it tends to mess up my directional choice.

The other thing I've found is that my pulls go much straighter, now. Often through midwicket, rather than square - so the guy at square leg doesn't bother me too much ;)

----------

yeah mine is installed on 360 and i get the freezing issue and cant continue my career.

I didn't think this game would install to the hard drive? It certainly won't on the PS3.

You can install it onto your XBOX I believe as standard or if you have a modded system, which I suspect could be the root of a lot of these issues...

You can install it onto your XBOX if you have a modded system, which I suspect could be the root of a lot of these issues...

Hey, mine is NOT modded thankyou. All xbox 360 games can be installed.

Last edited:
All games do on Xbox.

Weird. Mickey$haft's requirement used to be that any game on the 360 has to run _without_ installing, not that they had to be able to install.

Because there are 360's out there with no hard drive.

*shrugs* TIL, I guess.

Hey, mine is NOT modded thankyou. All xbox 360 games cant be installed.

I never said yours was. I'm saying if people are experiencing issues only on Xbox systems then either cracked systems or installing the game on the HD could be the issue. The solution to try would be uninstalling the game and running it only from the disk?

You can install it onto your XBOX I believe as standard or if you have a modded system, which I suspect could be the root of a lot of these issues...

That is frankly a ridiculous statement Biggs.

The vast majority of us on here do not have a modded Xbox and bought the game and are having this freezing issue.

I've offered to send my xbox to big ant if needs be, wouldn't do that if it was a modded one.

That is frankly a ridiculous statement Biggs.

The vast majority of us on here do not have a modded Xbox and bought the game and are having this freezing issue.

I've offered to send my xbox to big ant if needs be, wouldn't do that if it was a modded one.

The statement you're replying to is frankly ridiculous - it's not what Biggs was saying, though.

That would be the straw man fallacy you're employing there, nice job.

Here's the question: is the game installed to your hard drive, or do you run it off the disc?

Jesus, chill out. Why so defensive? If your system isnt modded then who gives a shit? All I'm saying is if someone DID have a modded system that could be the problem. There were a couple of people only a few months ago when the game came out who had modded systems that we're bitching about errors on their copy of the game... I'm saying if your system differs from the consoles the game has been tested on, then that may be part of the problems occurring for the Xbox users since, again, it's not affecting PS3 users.

Wide of the mark in my case Jessica Fletcher.

I have tried both and still the same problem.

Because there are 360's out there with no hard drive.
Mine was one of them, but they ran a redemption thing for me to get a hard drive fairly cheaply after one of the system updates made it pretty much impossible to go without one.

I've got DBC14 installed on my Xbox's drive (as I do with all games - the disc drive is noisy) - the first time I resumed my career it froze up after saving and exiting, but the second time I tried it (after a having to hold the power button in to turn it off), I was able to save and exit properly.

Is there anything else I can try that isn't working for other people - I could easily go up to Big Ant if I could get my console to screw up.

I never said yours was. I'm saying if people are experiencing issues only on Xbox systems then either cracked systems or installing the game on the HD could be the issue. The solution to try would be uninstalling the game and running it only from the disk?

uninstalled it and trying now

ps xbox games can be installed. i made a typo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread