Status
Not open for further replies.
Mode: T20, TEST, T5 and T10
Match Type: Quick Play Option
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): Varies
Ground: Melbourne & Bradman Oval
Teams: PlanetCricket & BigAnt
Get Best: YES
Description of Issue: When diving into crease on a quick single (and completing the run safely) the batsman gets up off the ground and bowler, still by the stumps clips them and I'm run out. This has happened in almost all the games I've played so far, only at the bowlers end (for what it's worth). Definitely seems to be a run-out issue after diving into the crease, there's no issue if you use the sprint/slide-bat option.

Also, echoing what many have set the AI seems to be set to throw or aim the ball at the stumps way too much, rather than simply returning the ball to the keeper after completing a couple of runs, or an easy single.

Mode: T20, TEST, T5 and T10
Match Type: Quick Play Option
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): Varies
Ground: Melbourne & Bradman Oval
Teams: PlanetCricket & BigAnt
Get Best: YES
Description of Issue: When diving into crease on a quick single (and completing the run safely) the batsman gets up off the ground and bowler, still by the stumps clips them and I'm run out. This has happened in almost all the games I've played so far, only at the bowlers end (for what it's worth). Definitely seems to be a run-out issue after diving into the crease, there's no issue if you use the sprint/slide-bat option.

Also, echoing what many have set the AI seems to be set to throw or aim the ball at the stumps way too much, rather than simply returning the ball to the keeper after completing a couple of runs, or an easy single.

This is why I'm worried about a lack of a save and continue button, because that way you could save consistently and be able to reload if you lose a player like this.

For now people seem to be playing largely short format games so they won't care as much, but imagine losing a century maker to that in a test match after playing for hours.

I "ran out" a partner in career mode in that fashion and it was incredibly frustrating, but I imagine it'll be the first bug they fix...

It's easily avoidable by simply not taking risky-singles for now, especially if the danger end is the bowlers end. I haven't seen it happen at the keepers end yet.

I've had the CPU do that to itself as well.

Still, compared to the issues with run outs in past games, even the bugs are a massive step forward.

I "ran out" a partner in career mode in that fashion and it was incredibly frustrating, but I imagine it'll be the first bug they fix...

It's easily avoidable by simply not taking risky-singles for now, especially if the danger end is the bowlers end. I haven't seen it happen at the keepers end yet.

But that's my bread and butter!

I can't recall BA's patch history for the rugby league games, but I know for AFL Live there were a couple of major issues, the biggest being the blocking of set shot goals by the man of the mark, and that wasn't patched for several months.

Perhaps there is a tendency to lump all fixes into the one patch, rather than release some smaller ones gradually so you fix the most important things first. There are likely economic reasons for this.

Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 5 or 6
Ground: Sydney
Teams: India Vs Pak
Get Best:
Description of Issue: Mentioned below

When a fielder Catches near to boundary , immediately he throws the ball in air which goes over SIX rope...This has to be fixed

----------

Sometimes fielders are facing towards crowd while collecting ball near boundary

Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 5 or 6
Ground: Sydney
Teams: India Vs Pak
Get Best:
Description of Issue: Mentioned below

When a fielder Catches near to boundary , immediately he throws the ball in air which goes over SIX rope...This has to be fixed

----------

Sometimes fielders are facing towards crowd while collecting ball near boundary

I'm happy to be proven wrong on this, but I think that if you catch the ball, meaning that you have control of it in your hands for a couple of seconds, then going over the boundary shouldn't cause it to be a 6. Yes, it may look silly, but I don't think that any rules are being broken.

I'm happy to be proven wrong on this, but I think that if you catch the ball, meaning that you have control of it in your hands for a couple of seconds, then going over the boundary shouldn't cause it to be a 6. Yes, it may look silly, but I don't think that any rules are being broken.

This is correct, it was controlled within the field of play.

Is someone making a list of the (few) bugs found so far at your end :p

No thinking to integrate Ashes Cricket 2013 in next patch...:D

No thinking to integrate Ashes Cricket 2013 in next patch...:D

Just for fun....there should be an ashes mode (you can call it as*es mode :p) where fielders are floating around, catches automatically fall into the fielder's hands irrespective of where the shot was hit, and above all else.......the headless keeper!!!!

Just for fun....there should be an ashes mode (you can call it as*es mode :p) where fielders are floating around, catches automatically fall into the fielder's hands irrespective of where the shot was hit, and above all else.......the headless keeper!!!!

May be a Zombie Mode - Aka Ashes 2013 Mode

- Fielding Radar?

- L2 , R2 and R3 to play aggressive grounded shots you guys are making it too hard to play...and there is no button to play on back and front foot?

- Run outs are still lacking perfection and overthrows are happening too often as well

- Playing T20 or ODI competition default sides and kits shows Test match squad and kits....changing for every single time is kinda hassle...and just in case if we forgot to change the kits then T20 world cup starts with Test kits...lol...hope this can be fixed soon.

- How to choose stadiums to play tournaments? There is only 1 default home stadium where every single match is being played by your home team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread