Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- i am surprised nobody is talking about Fielding box...if i am batting how to see which fielder is where in order to play a shot in gap.

2- i don't know about you guys but i like to play with broadcast camera angle as we watch live cricket over TV and enjoy camera following ball after batsmen hits the shot..in this game the broadcast camera angle is not realistic and it doesn't follow ball in close up angle.

a small fielding radar....as was in cricket 07.
or something similar will help.
to Chek field changes....and for running..

I have already mentioned the batsman running radar mistake that needs to be rectified...

And I have been watching in the videos that the batsman running radar is not visible full time...Its like 1 sec gone and again 1 sec gone....We would need it fully till the ball reaches the keeper or bowler...

cant sign in to cricket academy

Hey great game! but i have made a team on my cpu and want them on my ps3, but i cant sign in on the comp to upload the team! i click sign in and it comes up saying "you have been signed out" every time please help!

When is the last time a batsman went out to bat carrying a fielding radar with him?

If you know exactly where all fielders are at all times it makes it trivially easy to find gaps. Next you'll be wanting a wedge to aim your shots on the radar.

I've previously suggested a small indicator for letting you know the vague area of fielders outside your direct field of vision, to account for the batsman's peripheral vision, but a radar would be a terrible thing to add.

Design decisions you don't agree with are not mistakes.

The batsman "radar" is on whenever they are running and off when they are not. If it's not on then you cannot get them run out.

I don't know if others are having this problem but sometimes when bowling the analog controls just give up & do not respond. I have to simulate an over to get them to work again.

Also yesterday I was playing an ODI & bowled first. Once the opposition was all out the game came up with a glitch and again put the opposition to batting (they were chasing their own score). Once I simulated the game it corrected itself and put me in batting.

Small new bug found by me.:D

I had a fielder just jogging in the outfield after i hit the ball, real slow the jog was. I was laughing my ass off.:lol but cost only 1 run unlike ashes.:rolleyes

PS Also the Xbox 360 control pad is better than the PS3 one for this game. I scored only 80 all out on pro but on xbox i got 200. Also yes i got a second copy.

When is the last time a batsman went out to bat carrying a fielding radar with him?

If you know exactly where all fielders are at all times it makes it trivially easy to find gaps. Next you'll be wanting a wedge to aim your shots on the radar.

I've previously suggested a small indicator for letting you know the vague area of fielders outside your direct field of vision, to account for the batsman's peripheral vision, but a radar would be a terrible thing to add.

Design decisions you don't agree with are not mistakes.

Fair reasoning, but not being able to distinguish fielders on the boundary, even with a good tv - hmmm

Just so people can stop mentioning it. We have an idea with regards to fielding positions and being better equipped to see the fielders. This will be patched soon.

Can someone please mention all the corrected names of all the players on disk so if some one doesnt want to replace the teams completely, he could just correct the names

Mode: All
Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Match Summary
Ground:
Teams:
Get Best:
Description of Issue: Test match...match summary scorecard is wrong...it should be in the order of
1st team 1st innings, 2nd team 1st innings, 1st team 2nd innings, 2nd team 2nd innings...after watching a video i figured this out...it creates so much of confusion...

P.S: Posting this again here because ross said the issues will be considered in this page.

Can someone please mention all the corrected names of all the players on disk so if some one doesnt want to replace the teams completely, he could just correct the names

Again, I don't think you realise how much work this would take. There are over 1,000 players, no one here is going to go to that effort for something that is completely avoidable with a standard console and short-term internet connection.

Again, I don't think you realise how much work this would take. There are over 1,000 players, no one here is going to go to that effort for something that is completely avoidable with a standard console and short-term internet connection.
@blockerdave could do it before breakfast.....and eat three Shredded Wheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread