Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mode:Online
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): occured in 4th or 5th..
Ground: Melbourne
Teams:Chennai Super Kings (Avaricious666..me) vs Australia 90s team (Dont Remember)
Get Best: Not used.
Reproducible (Yes/No/How Many times out of 3/5/10): Happened twice.
Description of Issue: I suddenly had black screens for a split second after playing a shot.

However I won the match though....:yes

Mode: Career
Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 6.2
Ground: Sussex
Teams: Derbyshire Vs Hampshire
Get Best:
Description of Issue:

Batsman misses a shot while playing against spin bowling and keeper collects the ball. So far so good, the batsman's back foot is firmly planted in the crease.

Now after the batsman gets up his foot goes out of the crease, the keeper dislodges the bails and i am given out.

----------

Haven't got the game yet and most of these bugs seem pretty minor, which is good. But the one that could be huge for me is a couple of people seem to think the defensive shot is just as risky as an attacking shot. Is there anyone who has played the game long enough to confirm or deny this. If it was true it would be close to a gamebreaker for me.

One thing I am looking forward to is trying to defend my wicket at all costs lower down the order Matthew Hoggard style.

The defensive shot is not risky if its timed. Its the safest shot to play considering its timed well just like the attacking shot. Plus, it not that hard to time the defensive shot, it takes a bit of time to get used to the controls to play the defensive shot well.

The defensive shot is not risky if its timed. Its the safest shot to play considering its timed well just like the attacking shot. Plus, it not that hard to time the defensive shot, it takes a bit of time to get used to the controls to play the defensive shot well.

Not just about timing tho also foot movement as you can nick off with any shot with 'ideal' timing, if the foot movement is off line... Timing isn't everything.

2 bugs occurred in the same match:

Mode: Tour
Match Type: ODI
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Bug1 was first 2 overs of first innings; Bug2 around 7th over of second innings
Ground: Lancashire
Teams: My club team vs England
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:
Bug1 - stepped too far across my stumps a couple of times and was bowled behind my legs. But I was given a run as well (assuming the game thought it should be a wide because it went behind my legs?)
Bug2 - Changed the field and came back to the game and commentary stopped completely. It cam back again in the next match

Not a bug but have people noticed that the pace of quick bowlers falls quickly and drastically. Not just my own players (who drop from high 140s to low 110s) but even Anderson and Broad (the AI) were bowling at ~113k/h by their 3rd over although both were bowling >135k/hr at the start - this is unrealistic

The opposition had 4 players behind square on the leg side.

As of now...im not liking the way final match summary scorecard...im mentioning this again and again...please patch it...you cannot make out the winning team by just looking at the summary...its very confusing...Ross and team...you guys did a great job...please make this game look even more better by fixing these small types of issues...this will not effect the gameplay but still plays an important role coz at the end of the day everyone share the match summaries with public...

Mode: Career
Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 6.2
Ground: Sussex
Teams: Derbyshire Vs Hampshire
Get Best:
Description of Issue:

Batsman misses a shot while playing against spin bowling and keeper collects the ball. So far so good, the batsman's back foot is firmly planted in the crease.

Now after the batsman gets up his foot goes out of the crease, the keeper dislodges the bails and i am given out.

----------

The backfoot problem only happens if you move forward in the crease, go right back and all should be fine.

As of now...im not liking the way final match summary scorecard...im mentioning this again and again...please patch it...you cannot make out the winning team by just looking at the summary...its very confusing...Ross and team...you guys did a great job...please make this game look even more better by fixing these small types of issues...this will not effect the gameplay but still plays an important role coz at the end of the day everyone share the match summaries with public...

I can understand it fine... It really isn't that bad.

I can understand it fine... It really isn't that bad.

Its fine but its odd...i just want it to be a perfect game...the team bats first should be on first that's it...

i know the way the final score card is set out is strange. but you can always look in the top left hand corner and it says who won and by how many

Is the cricket academy down? My PS3 is connected perfectly to the net and yet since last night I've not been able to access the online community. click it and it immediately says the service is not available - please try again later.

Any news on this? I've spent ages on this, tried old modems, plugged the console directly in, took it to a mates house to see if it was my net and it doesn't work anywhere. Given nobody else seems to have an issue I'm wondering why on earth I can play online but not access the cricket academy? Is my copy bugged in some way?

How do you change bowlers at the end of the over? The option to change bowlers only comes up when a bowler has bowled all their overs.

Can someone please let me know is the only English and Australian domestic teams in career mode, in tour mode can we select venue name the venue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread