Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i have had 4 or 5 really bad run outs in career mode guys. For example my player takes a run, dives over the crease safe, my controller is locked the ball is thrown in and as my batter stands up the wicketkeeper takes off the bails and my player has his foot or bat in the air... i'm given out on review with absolutely no ability to control what happens with the controller even though i already had made it back to my crease...needs to be fixed guys it's broken.

Same thing has happened to me like i said above. It has cost me a few good scores

My career AI is acting very very weirdly. Players like G.Smith, M.Trescothick and many more batsmen who rarely bowl in real life are bowling so well and also they are bowling majority of overs which is strange. Batsmen who come at No.11 like Dernbach is scoring 150+ in County Cricket.

Please fix this. I started my career with Surrey

My career AI is acting very very weirdly. Players like G.Smith, M.Trescothick and many more batsmen who rarely bowl in real life are bowling so well and also they are bowling majority of overs which is strange. Batsmen who come at No.11 like Dernbach is scoring 150+ in County Cricket.

Please fix this. I started my career with Surrey

That's the issue if you have used 'get best' option. I will be fixed soon, confirmed by Ross.

Faced an issue today..Stumping chance went to 3rd umpire then before the result it asks me whether you choose to review this or not...I thought let me review and lost it and after that the 3rd umpire's decision came as out....

Mode: Career
Match Type: 4 day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Just once, approx over 15ish
Ground: Melbourne
Teams: Vic vs Tasmania I believe
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Drove the ball down the ground for four, had a fielder chase it and try to stop it, but he rolled over the boundary rope. The ball touches the boundary but the player picked it up and threw it back, only one run was given, not four. Video below shows what happened but it wasn't awarded as four...

Also...
Mode: Custom
Match Type: T10
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Just once, approx over 6ish
Ground: South African one, with the cool mountain!
Teams: PlanetCricket vs. BigAnt
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Caught an AI player in the outfield, wS awarded the "catch in the deep" badge immediately but then the commentary just stopped and didn't do the celebration cutscenes and the AI batsman remained in. Commentary then stopped for the entire rest of the match. I also lost... BigAnt conspiracy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing multiplayer... when you bowl a wide and if you appeal the umpy doesnt call a wide. Good trick but probably worth mentioning.

Just got a wicket from a "free hit" ball. Caught in the outfield.

Also the constant flicking off the bails is really starting to annoy me. Same with the ambling over the crease thing.

The increase in difficulty between amateur and pro is quite incredible. I think there should either be an interim level or amateur be increased in difficulty slightly.

Just got a wicket from a "free hit" ball. Caught in the outfield.

Also the constant flicking off the bails is really starting to annoy me. Same with the ambling over the crease thing.

The increase in difficulty between amateur and pro is quite incredible. I think there should either be an interim level or amateur be increased in difficulty slightly.

Dont understand how some people are still playing on amateur. Isn't bowling too easy? On pro you can knock over the CPU for under 100 on a regular basis.

Dont understand how some people are still playing on amateur. Isn't bowling too easy? On pro you can knock over the CPU for under 100 on a regular basis.

That's kinda my point. Amateur is too easy but pro is too big a jump for the first increase.

I'm sure after a while it will be fine. It's just frustrating while you are trying to learn.

I mean the green zone for bowling goes from about 25% of the arc to the tiniest little sliver.

That's kinda my point. Amateur is too easy but pro is too big a jump for the first increase.

I'm sure after a while it will be fine. It's just frustrating while you are trying to learn.

I mean the green zone for bowling goes from about 25% of the arc to the tiniest little sliver.

You should practice bowling without the bowling assist hud, when you go from pro to veteran they take away the bowling assist hud and you cannot use it.

Bowling without the hud is easier once you get used to it, especially spin bowling.

i know the way the final score card is set out is strange. but you can always look in the top left hand corner and it says who won and by how many

Its not only about who won the game...you cant easily figure out who batted first...in test match summary its even more tough to figure out...

Its not only about who won the game...you cant easily figure out who batted first...in test match summary its even more tough to figure out...

yeah i feel it would be much easier if it went 1st team to bat innings then below that other teams 1st innings then so on... not both innings of each team together.

Please tone the fielders down (specially bowler) they make me look stupid and catch really each and everything. :facepalm:facepalm

For next version I would suggest to change animation currently fielders try to make every catch so much difficult and then take a simple catch in most brilliant manner.

This bug happened during a online match where umpire just refused to count the balls no matter it is legit or not. He started counting only after one wicket fell.
BYuuKQJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread